Happy anniversary to mr and mrs Hammer?

mead107

22 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Will 33 more put you at 100 years old? ?????

Happy Anniversary 

First, I feel like I’m 100, but this seems like one of those problems that doesn’t give you enough information. “If a train left a station traveling at 90 mph for 50 minutes, what color are your shoes?” :wacko:

Never mind, I’m easily confused, but HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

That’s the bottom line!   

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

First, I feel like I’m 100, but this seems like one of those problems that doesn’t give you enough information. “If a train left a station traveling at 90 mph for 50 minutes, what color are your shoes?” :wacko:

That’s the bottom line!   

Then there's:

If a rooster was on top of the barn with the sun rising in the East, wind blowing out of the South-SouthWest @ 6mph, the temperature 52° w/a chance of showers...

...Which will the egg roll?

I like pink shoes 

? 

out of the nest and on to the floor 

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Then there's:

If a rooster was on top of the barn with the sun rising in the East, wind blowing out of the South-SouthWest @ 6mph, the temperature 52° w/a chance of showers...

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

That’s the bottom line!   

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Then there's:

The rooster will toss the egg which ever way the chicken told him to toss it. That’s the only way to get another egg, even roosters know that. 

4 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I like pink shoes 

?

out of the nest and on to the floor 

Come on Rex, it’s not the shoes you like, so get real here....

?

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1