Top 5 Buffalo Bills Quitters

BringBackFergy

14 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

The Allen pick in the 4th Q. 

I honestly usually ride out the opener no matter what, because it’s the opener, but it was too damn hot in there to be enjoyable at that point. Not to mention the game was taking foooorrreeeverrrrrrr in real time.

no blame at all, you are a good fan and had enough

they tried not to but showed the crowd mostly depleted early in the 4th quarter

i was there a few times in the 70s when there couldn't have been more than 15,000 still there starting the 4th, especially in the bad weather

2 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Billy Joe!!!

Not quite.  He had no intention of quitting, but never thought he would be called upon for much more than holding a clipboard.  When fate tapped him on the shoulder, he was unprepared and was shown the door.

Now as for Billy Joel, there was a quitter.  Told everyone good luck movin' up (in the standings), 'cause he was movin' out.  He probably borrowed Jerry Hughes' high powered Camaro to supply the sound effects.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Dirtbag said:

as someone who once quit a restaurant job mid-shift because they wanted me to change my shirt, i'm fine with vontae's decision. we both saw the writing on the wall. better to go out on top than flame out.

Man, that is deep.  Totally similar situation too.  Thanks for sharing.

5 hours ago, Dirtbag said:

as someone who once quit a restaurant job mid-shift because they wanted me to change my shirt, i'm fine with vontae's decision. we both saw the writing on the wall. better to go out on top than flame out.

So you went out on top with a sweet shirt.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I would add Jason Peters...he quit trying here so he get another pay raise by forcing a trade.

it was a nice change for a o-lineman to play his semi-pro years in Buffalo instead of a RB who went to a playoff contender immediately