The Next Candidate On The Bills Wall Of Fame

BuffaloRush

Which Buffalo Bills Players Should Be Inducted On the Wall Of Fame Next?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which Buffalo Bills Players Should Be Inducted On the Wall Of Fame Next?

• Jim Haslett
    • Mark Kelso
    • Don Beebe
    • Pete Metzelaars
    • Leo Seals
    • Cornelius Bennett
    • Shane Conlan
    • William Wolford
    • House Ballard
    • Aaron Schobel
    • Lee Evans
    • Stevie Johnson
    • Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • Nate Odomes
    • Fred Jackson
    • Bryce Paup
    • Terrell Owens
    • London Fletcher
    • Rueben Brown

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Butch Byrd

Bennett

Brown

So Leon Seals is an option but Butch Byrd isn’t???

Honestly he was way before my time.  The Byrd I’m more familiar with is Jairius and maybe Gil from Techmo Supet Bowl.  

I looked up Butch’s stats though and they are pretty exceptional especially for his era.  Seems like he should be a contender for the honor.  If they are looking for “a moment” at the stadium, I think the Super Bowl era players and post-SB era would get the largest ovation.  

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...where's Kelsay?..........

Not here.  Prime example of a very average player who was not deserving

37 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Honestly he was way before my time.  The Byrd I’m more familiar with is Jairius and maybe Gil from Techmo Supet Bowl.  

I looked up Butch’s stats though and they are pretty exceptional especially for his era.  Seems like he should be a contender for the honor.  If they are looking for “a moment” at the stadium, I think the Super Bowl era players and post-SB era would get the largest ovation.  

Not here.  Prime example of a very average player who was not deserving

....HINT: sarcasm.........

Glancing down the OP's list I would say Biscuit and Freddy would both make excellent candidates.

It seems like Biscuit has had poor relations with the organization since his retirement.  You never see him or hear of him, despite being one of the bigger stars in franchise history.

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

Glancing down the OP's list I would say Biscuit and Freddy would both make excellent candidates.

It seems like Biscuit has had poor relations with the organization since his retirement.  You never see him or hear of him, despite being one of the bigger stars in franchise history.

Ok so I hate bringing this up, but it’s relevant to the discussion.  It makes me wonder if his pleading guility to a sexual abuse case in Buffalo back in 1997, night have something to do with it.  I can see, especially the current regime with a female owner, a little hesitant to celebrate someone who pleaded guilty to a pretty shocking crime right on their backyard.  Pure speculation, but just wondering 

Edited by BuffaloRush