What Do You Want To See This Year?

If they are not making the playoffs (and they aren't unless you believe in divine intervention) I want to see them truly crash for a great draft pick that will help this team for years to come.

I want to see Josh Allen (uninjured) learn and grow so he can lead this team for many years to come.aes

I'd love to see Zay Jones live up to his potential.

Basically, what everyone else is saying. ? 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

So you're saying they should have kept Rex Ryan?

You could write for 'The Simpsons'.  That line works on two levels.

As for what I'd like to see?  Maybe the Jones family Twitter account be canceled?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Allen to be the MVP and Super Bowl MVP .

that said for Allen to be respectable, steadily improve, not get killed and get the top pick.

1 hour ago, PeterDude said:

I'd like to see my GF lose 50 lbs, as that's how much she has gained since I met her. (before anyone gripes, I've only gained 10, but I was 9% BF at that time, way too hard to maintain if you're not having someone prepare meals for you like a pro athlete)

Other than that, it would be good to see that Allen doesn't suck as bad as all the draft experts said he would.

She's gonna gain a Hundred buddy, book it .

2 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

It's the Allen and Edmunds show for me this year. I want to see the plays from Allen that make you say WOW. I want to see the plays from Allen that make you say WHAT?!?! Over the course of the year I want to see the WOW outweight the WHAT.

Edmunds; need to see him learn. Need to see him let his instincts take over. Play fast and play hard.

Subplots for me: want to see this new punter (yes, really). Also, want to see if the find a pulse on KB at any point this year. Would like to see White get even better 

This.  All of this 

Only other thing is Tre white get the pro bowl nod and take another step forward in his development to a top shut down corner

1 hour ago, GreggTX said:

I just want Josh Allen to stay healthy. He's already narrowly escaped a serious concussion. We're just starting year 2 of a total franchise rebuild from top to bottom. We'll have a top e draft pick and almost $100,000,000 in cap space in 2019. Patience.

He also took a big shot to the chest in the Ravens game.

The die is cast and JA is starting but he does not deserve the OL that is in front of him.