WR Will be Toughest Position to Fix

BuffaloBaumer

Until you find a QB it gonna be hard to have productive WRs. Until you get an Oline, it’s gonna be hard for a QB to have a lot of success. WR is the least of my worries right now, every year young WRs step up. The ones that do normally have a decent QB throwing them the ball.

it will be tougher because Mcdermott won;t coach anyone that is any less than a choir boy.  Receiver is one position that seems to have the diva like behavior.  so instead of trying coach a player like that , he takes the easy way out.  Sean of course they buy in they would be out of the league without you .  

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 2:34 PM, BuffaloBaumer said:

It is likely that Buffalo will get either Bosa, Oliver or Little with a top 3 pick. If they pick Little, they can overpay for a guard in free agency and that should be a good start for the line. Would they then move Dawkins to the right side or does that not make sense? If they pick Bosa or Oliver, it would transform the D instantly. They can then add a DB and guard in FA as well. 

The one thing they will not do is draft a WR with 1st pick. There is no way that a true #1 receiver will be available in FA so how are they going to fix this position? Benjamin is surely gone after this year and then there is a pile of garbage that remains on the roster. 

BB, is there a player that you like enough to draft  if we do (and I am not saying that we definitely will) pick first?

I would be really very tempted to trade down to a team that wants a qb. We would be set up with early round picks for years and be able to draft some monsters up front and at WR. 

7 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This group is tragic. Anyone that thought otherwise entering the year was sticking their head in the sand. As far as I’m concerned it is POSSIBLE that not one of these guys is back next year!! McCloud is probably the most likely guy of all of them to be here. The group needs top guys, slot guys, speed guys, depth guys. They are awful.

As far as I’m concerned they HAVE to add a starting caliber WR in FA, a guy no later than round 2 and 2 more guys that will make the team. That’s a minimum of 4 new guys!! I’d like to see something like:

- Anthony Johnson in Rd. 2 (or late round 1)

- Quincy Enunwa

- Phillip Dorsett 

- Laquon Treadwell (trade a late round pick)

That group certainly isn’t perfect but could be a big upgrade over this mess. 

The WR group will certainly all be gone next year.  I will pull my hair out if we sign KB.

• Like (+1) 1