The Tweet That's The Best Argument For Josh Allen Starting Here On Out

BuffaloRush

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

That's not the point. It's not fair to them. And if either of them thought that was the case they would demand to be traded (Shady) or retire immediately (Kyle)

The Browns went 0-16 last year. Did anyone of note request a trade when they started Deshone Kizer for most of the year? How about the Colts when they started Curtis Painter for 16 games in a deliberate effort to get Andrew Luck? Kyle Williams has been with some truly terrible teams in his career. Sorry if it isn't fair. I'm sure Shady didn't think it was fair that his team won the Super Bowl two years after he got traded. That's life in the NFL. You don't always choose where you go

I'm of the opinion that you use high picks to draft a QB until you get it right. You're treading water in this league without a top 10 QB. Play Allen this year and see if he shows promise. If he doesn't draft another next year. It's the only position that really matters. 

17 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The Browns went 0-16 last year. Did anyone of note request a trade when they started Deshone Kizer for most of the year? How about the Colts when they started Curtis Painter for 16 games in a deliberate effort to get Andrew Luck? Kyle Williams has been with some truly terrible teams in his career. Sorry if it isn't fair. I'm sure Shady didn't think it was fair that his team won the Super Bowl two years after he got traded. That's life in the NFL. You don't always choose where you go

The only person who fits my description on the Browns was Joe Thomas, and he retired before this season.