Jerry Sullivan Strikes Back With A VENGEANCE, Slams The BN, The Pegulas, and some of the Buffalo fanbase

BuffaloRush

19 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Or maybe, just maybe, someone who understands the news business is entice readers and not stroke you!

How's it working out for him?  He's howling at the moon on twitter, trying to get any kind of attention. 

2 minutes ago, bbb said:

How's it working out for him?  He's howling at the moon on twitter, trying to get any kind of attention. 

I really don't care, I don't have the same fascination with him all of you seem to have, just another sportswriter none of who make me crazy like you all! The one constant on TBD that even surpasses the "fire them all" mindset is the I hate Jerry obsession ha ha!

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

He is also overly negative when positive things happen......which turns ppl off

What "positive things" have happened to to bills in the past 2 decades? Us making the playoffs last year because of a luck pass from Andy Dalton to Boyd?

5 minutes ago, vorpma said:

I really don't care, I don't have the same fascination with him all of you seem to have, just another sportswriter none of who make me crazy like you all! The one constant on TBD that even surpasses the "fire them all" mindset is the I hate Jerry obsession ha ha!

It's not even close to his "I hate the Pegulas" obsession. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bbb said:

It's not even close to his "I hate the Pegulas" obsession. 

Quite a few on this board that share the "I hate Pegulas obsession too; I do love watching you all go wacky when Jerry gets posted, have to admit it is entertaining and outright humorous!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Quite a few on this board that share the "I hate Pegulas obsession too; I do love watching you all go wacky when Jerry gets posted, have to admit it is entertaining and outright humorous!

Good.  Keep following me, because I will join in anytime this ahole gets mentioned.