Bills Backers in NYC

yall

Since "Bills Backers in ..." threads seem to be de rigueur today, I'm starting on as well. ?

I'm gonna be in Rego Park (Queens) this weekend and I need a place with fellow Bills fans to watch. I've heard McFaddens is fun, and Kelly's next door has a good Bills crowd too, but not sure if I feel like going into Manhattan. 

Anyone aware of good spots in Queens or maybe even Bronx/Brooklyn? Is McFaddens worth the drive?

Semi-related, after 22 years w/DIRECTV, I cancelled and was beginning to panic where I’m gonna see the team. Then it dawned on me that Wing-It in Jax, FL had the biggest Bills crowd on playoff weekend here in January -and that’s really saying something cuz WNY TOOK OVER Jacksonville that weekend. Guess where Bills Backers of Jville meet to watch the game on most TVs including sound?

Yep. I joined their website. James Lofton is a member.(name drop)

i apologize for hijacking the NYC BBC motif. Again, semi-Related

18 minutes ago, GG said:

Subway is definitely your best bet.  Parking is a pain around McFaddens

If my company is making me spend a weekend on the road, they’re paying for all the Ubers I feel like taking. ;)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, yall said:

If my company is making me spend a weekend on the road, they’re paying for all the Ubers I feel like taking. ;)

Mcfaddens is by far the biggest atmosphere you can head to. The other backer bars around don’t even come close, that being said, get there by 11:30 for a spot at the bar or a decent seat. And bring cash, it’s easier, when you walk in, you’ll need to buy a bracelet for open bar or open bar and endless wings etc. Also, Ruben Brown and Donald jones will be in attendance doing their show, it’s def a place worthin heading to once.

is the backers site kept up to date?..saw there was a backers bar here in Chattanooga but I'm uncertain as to if they still meet there or not...not that I need it to watch a game, but I thought maybe I'd drop in one Sunday to check it out.

16 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Glenpatrick's Pub

53-73 65th Pl, Flushing, NY 11378, USA

Redds Tavern

511 Grand St, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA

Fulton Ale House

1446 Fulton St, Brooklyn, NY 11216, USA

Are you sure the address in Flushing isn't 165th Pl.?

I am thinking that 65th Pl. is too far west Jack.

EDIT: Jack, I looked it up and it is in Maspeth, not Flushing. Maspeth is in Western Queens and is actually closer to the OP than is Flushing.

Edited by Bill from NYC

23 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

EDIT: Jack, I looked it up and it is in Maspeth, not Flushing. Maspeth is in Western Queens and is actually closer to the OP than is Flushing.

That is bizarre addressing.  That's nowhere near Flushing

3 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Flushing has a commercial strip on 164th Street, then again; my guess is that you already knew this. :)

Start off with dim sum, finish off with the Bills game?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Are you sure the address in Flushing isn't 165th Pl.?

I am thinking that 65th Pl. is too far west Jack.

I'm just copying what the Bills have on their site. So they're the ones that are wrong spreading fake news.

• Like (+1) 1