Roll Call for the Ravens Bills game Sunday - Who's going?

1 minute ago, GG said:

Haven't seen any info on it.  Is it definitely happening there?  All the other tailgates appear to be sold out.

I have no idea.  @mead107 said that’s where he’ll be with a group.  

Thats where I’ll go first if not I’ll just wander back and see what’s what. 

37 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I have no idea.  @mead107 said that’s where he’ll be with a group.  

Thats where I’ll go first if not I’ll just wander back and see what’s what. 

Hopefully we won't need a reservation there.  There's 17 in our group

I won't be at the game, but if anyone is making this into some big road trip and is coming down to the DC area, I can give recommendations for places to eat around here. Can't say I know too much about the Baltimore area unfortunately.

16 minutes ago, GG said:

Love the Buffalo invasion of Inner Harbor

Get yourself to Faidley’s at the Lexington Market for lunch and have the best freaking crab cake of your life. Now, I advise against using any of the used needles in the street outside though’ I kid. I kid. 

I have sent some folks there however who come from Lilly white burbs and get worried about the local ambiance. Don’t fret, all is good. 

If not Lexington market for crab cakes, find your way to Cross Steetr Market in Fed Hill. Go to the back, park your ass at one of the bat seats, swill a large bat of Natty Bo have yourself some happy hour seafood! Now that place is BMore! I am serious, not a visit to Baltimore unless you drink a Natty at the Cross st Market!

just get the hell out of the inner Harbour. It’s the Times Square of Baltimore.