Gillislee or Milano

NewEra

Gillislee or Milano?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have?

13 hours ago, NewEra said:

One year later.  Are you happy that we let Gillislee go and now have Matt Milano?  Or would you prefer we had put a 2nd rd tender on Gillislee and kept him, allowing the pats to keep the 5th rd pick that we used on Matt Milano?  Gillislee or Milano?

I'd say with the emergence of Murphy that it wasn't a bad thing TD Mike was a good player but Murph can keep up the same production he had in the preseason the dude will be wanted on this team especially seeing as Shady is getting up there in age !

If Shady hits the wall some time soon & shows that he is struggling & Murphy still shows what he has to this point this yr into the regular season it wouldn't surprise me to see them insert Murphy as the #1 if his production is like it has been !! 

That said no i don't miss TD Mike !! 

26 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Wow, some folks forget how clutch TD Mike was for us.   The team has moved on from him and the jury is still out on Milano, but Mike had the best yard per carry in the NFL for us that year and was more than just a red zone guy.  He won us games.

Which one?

3 hours ago, T master said:

I'd say with the emergence of Murphy that it wasn't a bad thing TD Mike was a good player but Murph can keep up the same production he had in the preseason the dude will be wanted on this team especially seeing as Shady is getting up there in age !

If Shady hits the wall some time soon & shows that he is struggling & Murphy still shows what he has to this point this yr into the regular season it wouldn't surprise me to see them insert Murphy as the #1 if his production is like it has been !! 

That said no i don't miss TD Mike !! 

Agreed.  Murphy could be our 1 next year if he he’s actually as good as he’s looked this preseason. For a little guy, he can grind out the yards and maximizes his yards per carry

17 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Milano as he is a LB and a position we need quality at.

TD Mike gives us nothing over the current backs - he is a JAG that screwed over NE and after 4 games sat on the bench.  Thanks Hoodie for the pick.

But , but I remember how everyone was crying ? , because hoodie keeps f@&$ing us over and over again