Breshad Perriman to visit Bills

4 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I thought they were looking at him just to piss off Sky Diver.  ?

: )

I could see them working on this one and honestly make him and offer and see if he comes back.

This is not Corey Coleman at all.

as long as they can push a Reciever to PS and feel sure about keeping him. Injuries are Perrimans plague.

2 hours ago, Elite Poster said:

See the issue here is you can have guys that fit the culture AND are actual contributers to the team. He's a FB. 95% of the league does not even have one and he is one half of our captains; a guy who plays on 1/4 of our plays...Can't a coach who doesn't take a roster spot do his job? Wouldn't it be nice to have an extra OL or WR? We're constantly at the bottom in offense and the biggest highlight this guy has for us is bouncing a pass off his chest to the other team for 6 points. Good culture!

Also, all that the Whaley teams were missing was a coaching staff worth something, which by the way, was a decision Tim and Kim botched. Not Whaley. 

Daboll likes FBs and McBeanes QB need max protection Offense on any and perhaps every Pass play  right about now  ..

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

I enjoy posts that are funny or amusing. Do you know where I can find some?

Maybe look up the Alabama schedule, because it's a joke.  It's on Google.  

Arkansas State gets a chuckle, La-Lafayette keeps it hilarious and they're rolling in the aisles when Citadel is the encore.

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Maybe look up the Alabama schedule, because it's a joke.  It's on Google.  

Arkansas State gets a chuckle, La-Lafayette keeps it hilarious and they're rolling in the aisles when Citadel is the encore.

I’ll have the last laugh when Alabama wins another National Championship. 

I know Alabama has a great team, but do we really need to discuss them in every thread?

17 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

I’ll have the last laugh when Alabama wins another National Championship. 

I know Alabama has a great team, but do we really need to discuss them in every thread?

This thread started out being about Perriman but you felt the need to jump in and defend Dropsie McGee.  You wouldn't do that if he played college ball at Auburn.

And good news!!!!!!  The committee has awarded a playoff spot to Bama in 2019, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 25.  It's a shame they'll be required to earn it in 24.

Baltimore fan here - you guys have dodged a bullet! Perriman's nickname around these parts is "The Ghost", for how he disappeared during training camp, how balls slipped through his hands, and how yet another 1st round WR pick haunts Ozzie. We love Ozzie, but he can't draft a WR to save his soul (Two more examples: Travis Taylor, hands like Roberto Duran's, or Clayton Moore, who never got over serious mental health problems.) Save management and ownership the price of a veteran minimum paycheck, and walk away. Let the hoodie waste his time with this one.

Good luck to y'all on Sunday - hope your OL is in good shape, because the Ravens pass rush is looking better than it has in many years....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sky Diver said:

Confused about what not wanting to sign Perriman has to do with Foster or Alabama’s schedule. Care to explain the illogic?

1.  If we did sign Perriman do you think we would cut Benjamin?  It would be Foster.

2. Alabama's schedule came into play when you asked about where you should look for jokes.  I answered a question that you wrote.

55 minutes ago, ffeineandsugar said:

Baltimore fan here - you guys have dodged a bullet! Perriman's nickname around these parts is "The Ghost", for how he disappeared during training camp, how balls slipped through his hands, and how yet another 1st round WR pick haunts Ozzie. We love Ozzie, but he can't draft a WR to save his soul (Two more examples: Travis Taylor, hands like Roberto Duran's, or Clayton Moore, who never got over serious mental health problems.) Save management and ownership the price of a veteran minimum paycheck, and walk away. Let the hoodie waste his time with this one.

Good luck to y'all on Sunday - hope your OL is in good shape, because the Ravens pass rush is looking better than it has in many years....

Thanks. Our O-line is the worst in the league and they are working every day to become historically bad. Should make for a fun Sunday afternoon. 

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

1.  If we did sign Perriman do you think we would cut Benjamin?  It would be Foster.

2. Alabama's schedule came into play when you asked about where you should look for jokes.  I answered a question that you wrote.

If they had to cut someone to get to 53 I don’t know who it would be.

Of all the things to make a joke about, the best you could come up with was Alabama’s schedule?

I don’t know if you aspire to be a comedian or not, but if you do, don’t quit your day job.