Guide to Buffalo and Bills Games for Visitors

plenzmd1

On 9/3/2018 at 3:55 PM, Shaw66 said:

Nice job.  City of Buffalo's website could use it.  

I live out of town but visit often enough to test your comments.  I will addnsomenthings, if i can. 

I'm a life-time Scwabl's fan.  Is there still feedback about the owners comments.  I thought he apologized, a lot.  And he was really unhappy.  It was a stupid accident and he was out of business for close ton a year.   Sandwiches are still great. 

Why in the hell did the owner have to apologize, i find that utterly ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Must ask, why do you know it's there?  I grew up on the Island about a mile form there so I was there all the time.

We moved to Long Road from the Love Canal my Senior year in. high school. Almost 100% of the Falls stuff on the food part is my persomal opinion... authors prerogative !?

On 9/3/2018 at 12:40 PM, plenzmd1 said:

So, I have been thinking of doing this for a while now. Thought it might be nice if we can pin a thread with a document that gives some nice high-level information on places to stay/ eat/see/do for the folks that come to TBD and ask the "first time to a game." questions. I have put my ideas/ experiences when it comes to hotels and things to do and incorporated the awesome doc @Rubes put together a couple years ago for the Classic Food Tour of WNY. 

I am no genius on google docs and only lightly edited/formatted this doc. Someone better at that than me help appreciated!

I  will post a link that everyone can edit/add/clean up/post maps etc ( have no clue how Rubes did that) . For instance, I have always tailgated either in ECC or Hammers as that side of the stadium is easiest for me to get to...so would love input on tailgate places on 20A and California etc.

Let me see if this works..and if this is worthless..let me know that as well.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F9yhWkCZkeTFX_6yagiiwCPu-JUnhBAxuPILxW8U438/edit?usp=sharing

Wow impressive thanks bro! Been to multiple games but never Hammers Lot, will have to check it out when I come out with my brother to his first home Bills game!?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

My sister has been in Buffalo the last few days. They went up in City Hall to get a better/different view of the city. I did not know that was an option. Huh....

I am guessing there are way more things you don't know ...than you do know..even at your advanced age!

So this does not surprise me

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I am guessing there are way more things you don't know ...than you do know..even at your advanced age!

So this does not surprise me

I never did know much about anything, then I forgot half. Please have pity on me and send cash (and meadcoins). 

• SDS unpinned this topic