Should TSW feature a "instant classic"

Should TSW feature a "instant classic" feature for threads like today's?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should TSW feature a "instant classic" feature for threads like today's?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who died and annointed you the pollster?

Please note the key words in your post....co-worker (boss).  And you wonder why my cockles were not warmed just the pain in my ass??? : :huh:

280142[/snapback]

Why was someone warming your ass with their cockles?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOO-HOO!  :huh:

That was actually tiny compared to the other threads that have been mentioned.

280173[/snapback]

Perhaps, but my favorite, nonetheless. I don't think any other thread has literally made me spit my drink over the keyboard while reading because I was laughing so hard.

IBP?

280115[/snapback]

Independent Bunny Party. It was a political party formed by BiB on the PPP board, to help on the slow news days. He was the Presidential candidate and I was the VP candidate. Most of the regulars on PPP were "inducted" into the party. Ed (IBTG81) was the Director of Special Education. We had a guy who was pro-Palestinian (some say he was an anti-semite) as the ambassador to Israel.

It was a lot of fun and provided good quality entertainment as we drafted people for the party and started working on the platform.

Independent Bunny Party. It was a political party formed by BiB on the PPP board, to help on the slow news days. He was the Presidential candidate and I was the VP candidate. Most of the regulars on PPP were "inducted" into the party. Ed (IBTG81) was the Director of Special Education. We had a guy who was pro-Palestinian (some say he was an anti-semite) as the ambassador to Israel.

It was a lot of fun and provided good quality entertainment as we drafted people for the party and started working on the platform.

280224[/snapback]

I was the "Minister of Killing People and Breaking sh--." Good times.