Who is Beane’s next trade chip?

GoodHands15

Been thinking about this today. Interested to see what y’all good folk think. I have a terrible gut feeling that we’re going to trade Shady.

We all know Beane loves his draft capital. Problem is, we don’t have a Darby, or a Darius, or a Sammy for him to sling off for some 2-3 rounders. 

I love Shady. Top 5 back IMO. I just don’t see anyone else who could add value to another team for a half way decent haul.

I’d be curious what you guys think we could get for Shady. Tell me why it’s a foolish thought, or anyone else we could move for anything of value.

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I'm not sure what the market is for McCoy maybe trade him to the raiders for a 1st and Donald Penn :)    , hey they gave a 5th for McCaron so the skys the limit.

That’s the thing. I have no idea what it would take to bring some decent O-Line talent/2nd round picks in here. But outside of McCoy. I don’t see it. 

Doubt they’d break up our saftey tandem, not do I want them to.

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

So basically Shady is the only decent piece we have left, so let’s trade him?

No. I don’t want it to happen. But I wouldn’t put it past Beane. My whole point is. I feel he’s found himself in a position where he has no more pieces any team covets. 

If he trades Shady. What could we get?

Is there someone I’m missing on this team who we could fill a vital role on another team to the point where they’ll ship a 2 or 3 and a guard?

I have no answers. Only questions.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Shaq.

“Damn. Let me give you my starting left guard. I’m gonna throw in a conditional 2nd to sweeten the pot...that Lawson boy’s gonna complete our team.”

Said Jon

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Kelvin Benjamin........ if the team has a bad start and they can get their 3rd rounder back.

Idk. KB I think might be their ‘Favoite Madden Player’...think they’ll extend him...Dude’s a big target if he can put a healthy season together.... They might want a little more than a 3rd for him. Maybe if Corey Colman turns out to be a stud...

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

So if they do trade Shady say for a guard and a pick next year .., what would we be projecting our record to be this year?

Poor old JA would be hitting the ground running this year if that is the case..

Beats me, but if we can avoid spending a pick on a starting caliber guard I’m interested.

I do get excited when I hear “The Buffalo Bills have traded up”

3 minutes ago, GoodHands15 said:

Beats me, but if we can avoid spending a pick on a starting caliber guard I’m interested.

I do get excited when I hear “The Buffalo Bills have traded up”

Anothet option is that they  can get a starting caliber guard in free agency next year and also take a flyer on one with a Round 4-5 pick like they did with Teller this year..

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

Anothet option is that they  can get a starting caliber guard in free agency next year and also take a flyer on one with a Round 4-5 pick like they did with Teller this year..

I’d be happy if Teller becomes a stud. Also with regards to FA, I feel like the cost of guards is going to be high until they raise the salary caps. That’s a bidding war I want no part in. 

Just now, GoodHands15 said:

I’d be happy if Teller becomes a stud. Also with regards to FA, I feel like the cost of guards is going to be high until they raise the salary caps. That’s a bidding war I want no part in. 

Meh.. they have plenty to spend next year..