Jalen Ramsey thinks he could play in the NHL with 6 months training

PromoTheRobot

23 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

whats your point about Bringing race up?

It seems to have an impact on highly skilled activities like sports. And economic opportunity can dictate what sports young athletes get to play.

Larry Bird is not the best all time, Jordan is, give me a break.

Edited by AllenWillBust

1 minute ago, AllenWillBust said:

It seems to have an impact on highly skilled activities like sports. And economic opportunity can dictate what sports young athletes get to play.

Larry Bird is not the best all time, Jordan is, give me a break.

I think Kobe is better than Jordan.

and of course there are great black athletes , and there are great white athletes 

There are a lot of black hockey players in Buffalo.. its crazy about hockey... Some are good , a lot aren’t, and I still think it has nothing to do with race 

its Work ethic, and determination... its not the size of the dog in the fight... it’s the size of the fight in the dog 

if you want it bad enough and you work hard enough you can make it happen in America 

On 9/3/2018 at 3:01 PM, Buffalo716 said:

I think Kobe is better than Jordan.

and of course there are great black athletes , and there are great white athletes 

There are a lot of black hockey players in Buffalo.. its crazy about hockey... Some are good , a lot aren’t, and I still think it has nothing to do with race 

its Work ethic, and determination... its not the size of the dog in the fight... it’s the size of the fight in the dog 

if you want it bad enough and you work hard enough you can make it happen in America 

"if you want it bad enough and you work hard enough you can make it happen in America"

So, I'm 5'8" , 170 lbs, 60 yrs old.  If I work really really hard, can I play DT for the Bills? 

1 minute ago, pennstate10 said:

"if you want it bad enough and you work hard enough you can make it happen in America"

So, I'm 5'8" , 170 lbs, 60 yrs old.  If I work really really hard, can I play DT for the Bills? 

When you were 18 you could’ve worked your butt off and played scat back or safety . Gotten a D1 offer and drafted to the league 

at 5’8 I’m sorry but I can’t see you being an effective 300+LBs ... especially at 60 ? jkjk

we need as much depth as possible