Iran: LET’S DO THIS!

Well...it's been 30 years since we last sunk the Iranian Navy.  Guess they're due...

1 minute ago, westside said:

Why do you want to see American soldiers killed in a war?

For their own safety.  Keeps them out of Chicago...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Why in the world would you advocate for the expense of American lives and treasure, especially under conditions where the current President's policies are working perfectly towards the collapse of the mullahs and the empowerment of the People, who now have the army on their side?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Oh man, Iran seems upset. It's almost as if a major country decided to pull out of an agreement THEY were abiding my and hit them with massive economic sanctions.

Bless your heart.......

Just now, joesixpack said:

Not even you could be this perpetually stupid.

Unfortunately,  he can. Remember,  party before country!

6 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Oh man, Iran seems upset. It's almost as if a major country decided to pull out of an agreement THEY were abiding my and hit them with massive economic sanctions.

Iran's own statements show that they were not abiding by the agreement. If they had been following the agreement, they would not be able to go back to full uranium enrichment within a matter of weeks.

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

They were not abiding by it, and it was a terrible agreement which propped up the mullahs, and thereby Hezbollah, and made Iran a threat to the entire region while they brutally oppressed their people.

Now, Iran is collapsing, the mullah's, government is failing, and the army has joined the Iranian people who desire a government and a nation similar to one they had pre-revolution.

The world is becoming a better place.  Why are you opposed?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Not even you could be this perpetually stupid.

Really? Great. Show me the UN backed report about how Iran was violating the deal the US and the world community agreed to. Or any legitimate journalistic service.

Because, last I checked, the EU was desperately trying to salvage the deal. 

But hey, 45 loved to go back on his word and screw people he made deals with all the time. Why change now, or have him face any consequences for his actions.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Why in the world would you advocate for the expense of American lives and treasure, especially under conditions where the current President's policies are working perfectly towards the collapse of the mullahs and the empowerment of the People, who now have the army on their side?

That's an interesting thought. Would the mullahs bait the US into attacking Iran, so they can rally the flag to 'protect' the citizens (before those citizens behead the theocracy)?

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

They were not abiding by it, and it was a terrible agreement which propped up the mullahs, and thereby Hezbollah, and made Iran a threat to the entire region while they brutally oppressed their people.

Now, Iran is collapsing, the mullah's, government is failing, and the army has joined the Iranian people who desire a government and a nation similar to one they had pre-revolution.

The world is becoming a better place.  Why are you opposed?

Because he's stuck in the echo chamber of his own design. 

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Really? Great. Show me the UN backed report about how Iran was violating the deal the US and the world community agreed to. Or any legitimate journalistic service.

But hey, 45 loved to go back on his word and screw people he made deals with all the time. Why change now, or have him face any consequences for his actions.

Do you know about Operation Cassandra? 

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Iran's own statements show that they were not abiding by the agreement. If they had been following the agreement, they would not be able to go back to full uranium enrichment within a matter of weeks.

Reread it. They said they could RETURN to it. Actually getting to a level where they can use it in a military capacity will take time. Which was the point of the deal.

Raise your hand if you actually took an inorganic or nuclear chemistry class in college, and know the difference between a light water reactor or a heavy water reactor, and the difference in plutonium enrichment levels.

*raises hand*

Oh right, I actually know what I am talking about.

3 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Reread it. They said they could RETURN to it. Actually getting to a level where they can use it in a military capacity will take time. Which was the point of the deal.

Raise your hand if you actually took an inorganic or nuclear chemistry class in college, and know the difference between a light water reactor or a heavy water reactor, and the difference in plutonium enrichment levels.

*raises hand*

Then you are familiar with Operation Cassandra or Stuxnet and can explain to us how they fit into the Iran deal, right?

10 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Judging from your posts, I find that unlikely. It seems that you missed the part about uranium enrichment via centrifuge when you took your little correspondent's course in nuclear physics.

You are aware that uranium and plutonium are not the same thing, right?

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

The EU isn't much more than a banking cabal who desperately seek to destroy the concept of the European nation state, and the individual cultures they protect.

To those ends their long term strategy has been to flood Europe with refugees from the Middle East, Northern Africa, and Asia to break down the understanding of what it means to be German, Spanish, Italian, etc. as a people lacking a true national identity are more easily swayed into accepting a single government covering all of Europe.

An oppressive theocratic regime in Iran, and the instability they cause in the region is central to those policy goals, so of course the EU was trying to salvage the deal.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

And, on top of your sterling academic credentials, you actually BELIEVE the government of the IRI.

Which makes you even MORE qualified, amirite?

\

No you retard, my academic credentials (BS Biochemistry SUNY Geneseo) make me aware of the differences between the uranium enrichment levels used in the generation of stable nuclear power (say 10% enrichment), and that necessary to produce nuclear weapons (90%) and that you absolutely can test for the difference.

And while you can use stable nuclear power over time as a way to achieve weapons grade fissionable matter, it absolutely can be tested. Because weapons grade plutonium does not just magically appear because you want it.

And guess what, tests were done. There was no sign of it. As far as I know, every independent test done said that Iran was playing my the rules. And 45 eff-ed them over anyway. So now they have no reason to live up to their end of the agreement. And guess what, once you have a framework for stable nuclear power, it is quite possible to develop nuclear weaponry (though it takes time and equipment)

If we had any sign, any whatsoever that they were betraying their deal, then it would have been warranted. 

Jesus, here I am, explaining nuclear chemistry to people who think it's pronounced Nu-CU-lur

15 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The EU isn't much more than a banking cabal who desperately seek to destroy the concept of the European nation state, and the individual cultures they protect.

To those ends their long term strategy has been to flood Europe with refugees from the Middle East, Northern Africa, and Asia to break down the understanding of what it means to be German, Spanish, Italian, etc. as a people lacking a true national identity are more easily swayed into accepting a single government covering all of Europe.

An oppressive theocratic regime in Iran, and the instability they cause in the region is central to those policy goals, so of course the EU was trying to salvage the deal.

Wow. Excuse me, I need to adjust your tin foil hat. 

How do you get to a computer between screaming at your genitals on a street corner?

Jesus, here I am, explaining nuclear chemistry to people who think it's pronounced Nu-CU-lur

Wow. Excuse me, I need to adjust your tin foil hat. 

How do you get to a computer between screaming at your genitals on a street corner?

What, exactly, do you believe the EU to be?

What is it's purpose, and how was it organized?

Further, how do you reconcile your dismissal with the realities of current EU immigration policies, and the effect they've had on the nation states, and the citizens, of European member states?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

If we had any sign, any whatsoever that they were betraying their deal, then it would have been warranted. 

We had plenty of signs. You ignore them because you live in an echo chamber of your own creation. 

We had plenty of signs of not only noncompliance, but of the insidious lengths the former administration took to assure the deal (which wouldn't prevent Iran from developing WMD in the first place) got signed. 

You claim to know what you're talking about, yet you keep demonstrating you don't. Your use of non-progfascists sanctioned invectives like "retard" would get you thrown off the the island by the way. 

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

So you have absolute concrete proof that every secret enrichment and test site had the doors flung wide open to international inspectors and that the IRI just willingly gave up everything needed to enrich uranium?

Sorry, I don't believe the IRI. I also don't believe the deal at the time was the right thing to do. Obama capitulated to the EU on the deal (like he did countless other times over his tenure). The Eurotrash were able to pistol-whip the ever-effete Obama into doing ANYTHING they desired.

Just now, Kelly101 said:

It seems that the left has collectively turned into the joker...they just want to see the world burn...

as long as they get trump.

Correct. The prog-fascsts (who are still the minority - just the vocal minority - on the left) have taken the reins and moderate "liberals" are too scared of being called "racists" to take the reins back. 

10 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

What, exactly, do you believe the EU to be?

What is it's purpose, and how was it organized?

Further, how do you reconcile your dismissal with the realities of current EU immigration policies, and the effect they've had on the nation states, and the citizens, of European member states?

Haven't  you seen Whitewalker's card ?

wile-e-coyote-genius-business-card-featu

• Haha (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Hardly.

It's more than valid, especially given your penchant for war mongering and open disdain for peace.

I imply a question was both stupid and offensive and you come running to state otherwise. Shocking. Just shocking. 

Just now, The_Dude said:

I imply a question was both stupid and offensive and you come running to state otherwise. Shocking. Just shocking. 

You didn't imply it, you outright stated it, so I guess we can add at least one more thing you're wrong about.

The truth, Dude, is that you don't handle scrutiny of your positions very well, because often times when those positions come under scrutiny, it demonstrates either what a poor job you've done reasoning through your position, or how morally bankrupt it is.

This is one of those times.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You didn't imply it, you outright stated it, so I guess we can add at least one more thing you're wrong about.

The truth, Dude, is that you don't handle scrutiny of your positions very well, because often times when those positions come under scrutiny, it demonstrates either what a poor job you've done reasoning through your position, or how morally bankrupt it is.

Or how stoned he is.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is one of those times.

My position is you’re a pompous twat.