South Africa Continues Towards Genocide Unabated

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Pushing ahead with the plans to amend their Constitution to permit the government to seize the land of white farmers and business people without compensation.

"We have not called for the killing of white people, at least for now."

But i thought black people couldn't be racist.

So confused.

• Like (+1) 1

This is already considered ethnic cleansing, by the ICC's definition and precedent (Yugoslavia and Rwanda).

Of course the ICC has also established the precedent that sometimes it's permitted (Germany, Zimbabwe), so it's probably okay in this case.

On 8/17/2018 at 10:58 AM, TakeYouToTasker said:

Pushing ahead with the plans to amend their Constitution to permit the government to seize the land of white farmers and business people without compensation.

"We have not called for the killing of white people, at least for now."

tibs and company getting some wood

The liberal misconception on racism comes from their lack of understanding of history. Liberals have the following information:

1. There was a civil war in America that ended slavery

2. Whites owned blacks

3. KKK

What liberals don’t know is how unremarkable it all was. They use the above information to conclude that white mem are evil. 

Now I would actually argue racism is a product of modernity. But slavery is as old as the end of hunting-gathering and I’d argue it’s beginnings were somewhat benevolent. 

But what liberals don’t know:

1. Europeans were buying slaves from African blacks. 

2. Africans have a LOOOOONG history of slavery. It wasn’t always the chattel type, but often it was. 

3. Every culture considers its ways superior to another. I’ve had muslims who wipe their ass with their hand tell me I’m “unclean.” Whatever, Haj?

4. White people weren’t even the worst when it comes to slavery. My god, Asians were ruthless when it came to slavery. 

Now, the point on South Africa — come on. Understand the Black rage there. Read up on them, and understand the rage. Think about black rage in America and they don’t have nearly as many reasons as S. African blacks. So if they’re pissed they got a point. If they hate whites, understand why. 

No peoples hands are clean. Let’s take England for example. The people’s there are more Viking than Anglo-Saxon. See, William the Conquerer defeated Harold at Hastings in 1066. William the conquerer was a bastard of Viking descent. He KILLLED a ton of the Anglo-Saxon Brits in what’s called the harrying of the north. 

The anglo-saxons got to England after the Roman withdraw in I think 410. Now, who the hell Britts that were conquered by the Romans pushed out of Britain, I’m not sure. I don’t remember that right now. 

But the point is history is nothing but a series a series of forced migrations and conflicts and it is not all the fault of white bro’s, the “educated liberals” will tell you different. And stuff. And more stuff! That’s a proper way to close. 

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Now, the point on South Africa — come on. Understand the Black rage there. Read up on them, and understand the rage. Think about black rage in America and they don’t have nearly as many reasons as S. African blacks. So if they’re pissed they got a point. If they hate whites, understand why. 

So if I'm understanding, ethnic cleansing is ok if there's a certain amount of "rage."

Just now, joesixpack said:

So if I'm understanding, ethnic cleansing is ok if there's a certain amount of "rage."

Id be out for blood if I we’re them. 

If it were you, would it be water under the bridge? Forgive and forget? Remember this conflict is so recent it was a topic in a leather weapon movie. I understand their anger. I’m just saying this is how things go. The never ending clash of people’s and migration. This is what happens. 

Europe is for Europeans, Africa is for Africans. 

But they ought be careful — the Boer can put up surprising resistance 

Old news

52 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

How would you feel after 50 years of state-sponsored marginalization, torture, rape, and murder?

33 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

So then you have no problem with the forced deportation of non-whites from traditionally white nations?

Like where?

Edited by #34fan