Admiral William H. McRaven

On 8/20/2018 at 4:43 PM, B-Man said:

200.gif

So I guess the tens of thousands of eye witnesses, who DID see a plane (at both sites)

Should or shouldn't trust their eyes ?

You're a "Johnny one-note" buffoon.

His Twitter is great.

eef.png

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

!@#$ off. Glowiiiiiing. 

I'm not sure why you curse at me and call me names. Just noting that you keep doing it.

What do you think happened on 9-11? Anything besides terrorists flying 3 out of 4 planes into buildings? Anything about building 7? Explosives. Missile into Pentagon? Mossad involvement? Deep State? 

Edited by BeginnersMind
  • Like (+1) 1

On 8/22/2018 at 5:40 AM, BeginnersMind said:

Maybe merge this with Deep State and Q/N threads?

Great idea - hope this happens soon!

3 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

I'm not sure why you curse at me and call me names. Just noting that you keep doing it.

What do you think happened on 9-11? Anything besides terrorists flying 3 out of 4 planes into buildings? Anything about building 7? Explosives. Missile into Pentagon? Mossad involvement? Deep State? 

He won't answer your question as his intellectual dishonesty is off the charts.

On 8/21/2018 at 7:05 PM, sherpa said:

The two airplanes that hit the WTC buildings were not cargo airplanes.

There was only one plane.  Nothing hit the North Tower.  It blew up from inside.

On 8/21/2018 at 7:05 PM, sherpa said:

They had windows.

Cargo airplanes don't.

More precisely, some cargo versions come with "windows" that were never used as windows, but the frame was cut for windows.  Atlas Air is all cargo, no passenger...  nice try.

Image result for 767 cargo

On 8/21/2018 at 5:32 PM, DC Tom said:

No 767 has a center ventral cargo hatch

Image result for 767 cargo bottom

The bottom of the passenger version shown in post above this has no such center bottom cargo hatch.  The passenger version is smooth.  This one isn't, because it is cargo.

Anyone confused why there is such an effort to "ban" me???

LOL!!!

They can't argue/debate 911.  911 was a lot like the night when Moses came down the mountain.  There, 3500 Midianites noticed it was NOT the "Moses" who went up the mountain.  What did the CHOZEN do?  They OFFED ALL 3500 who noticed....

28 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

There was only one plane.  Nothing hit the North Tower.  It blew up from inside.

More precisely, some cargo versions come with "windows" that were never used as windows, but the frame was cut for windows.  Atlas Air is all cargo, no passenger...  nice try.

The bottom of the passenger version shown in post above this has no such center bottom cargo hatch.  The passenger version is smooth.  This one isn't, because it is cargo.

Not a cargo hatch, it's the center wing box.  Here's a picture of a passenger version with the same structure:

boeing-767-passenger-jet-airplane-171539

Same source as your picture above.

And it still doesn't explain why you earlier said a Japanese KC-767 hit the WTC.

35 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Anyone confused why there is such an effort to "ban" me???

LOL!!!

They can't argue/debate 911.  911 was a lot like the night when Moses came down the mountain.  There, 3500 Midianites noticed it was NOT the "Moses" who went up the mountain.  What did the CHOZEN do?  They OFFED ALL 3500 who noticed....

CRUSADER ALERT!

You are not smart enough to get this.

Atlas has airplanes that can be used for cargo or passenger.

They are a charter company, and sell to whomever pays them.

The 767's that hit the WTC were not cargo airplanes.

They were regularly scheduled passenger airplanes with real people who got killed.

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He MUST be covering something up then!

Clearly he's a Zionist. You'll notice he never produced pictures of the bin Laden family in Saudi Arabia, or Sophia Lauren in Australia! Someone should check into Greggy's defense industry portfolio on September 10, 2001.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1