How many WR's are the Bills going to keep?

njbuff

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I am not a big Holmes fan myself, but he plays specials so that gives him an edge.

Others that are younger also play ST. If I remember during the broadcast the ONLY one that doesnt is Streater 

Also they are at least keeping 6. That is what they kept last year and had Powell on a suspension exemption so really had 7 

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I am not a big Holmes fan myself, but he plays specials so that gives him an edge.

...still need balance though....Bobby April got Bflo into a BIG jam with waaaaay too much say in the final 53 as far as ST'ers........when the injury bug hit, virtually NONE of HIS guys could step into their natural positions..think Dickey Jauron had a NOW HIRING trailer in the Walmart parking lot....hell I think he signed the 78 year old door greeter who was a late cut...

12 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

It depends on how the Vikings feel about the guys behind him. I think Treadwell has shown less than Coleman. And pulling off the bandaid, cap wise, may be attractive to the Vikings.

I wouldn’t hate a 5th or 6th for him. At the very least, he plays the Justin Hunter goal line role. At best, he’s KB lite.

Offer a 2022 7th for him. He has shown less than Coleman so therefore is less value in trade 

6 hours ago, Rad Likes The Bills said:

definitely keeping 6. Hopefully Reilly can prove his worth on special teams to get Holmes off the roster. Ray Ray seems to have taken a step ahead amongst our young receivers, but things can change quickly.  

Right now I have it 

1. Kelvin Benjamin

2. Corey Coleman 

3. Jeremy Kerley

4. Zay Jones

5. Reilly 

6. Mccloud

———————————

7. Holmes

8. Streater

9. Dupre

10. Proehl

11. Foster

Honestly this is the correct order.

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Nice topic!!

I think it will be 6 or possibly 7 with the new ST rules. I have them at 7.

KB

Coleman

Kerley

Zay

Reilly

Holmes

McCloud 

This is my list as well, and I agree the new ST rules will result in a change in how st’s are manned leading to more receivers on the final 53. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Offer a 2022 7th for him. He has shown less than Coleman so therefore is less value in trade 

Kirby’s point was even though he may have shown less than Coleman, he may be more valuable to the Vikings than Coleman was to the Browns because this is their window.

37 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Kirby’s point was even though he may have shown less than Coleman, he may be more valuable to the Vikings than Coleman was to the Browns because this is their window.

I also think he is falling way down their depth chart actually. But I guess we will see