Donald Trump. -Conscientious objector to the Vietnam war.

#34fan

10 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Why did Trump fill out a selective service card & then not protest U.S. involvement in Vietnam? 

Does the fact you come from wealth preclude you from service?

Embarrassing, brahhhhh

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:26 PM, TakeYouToTasker said:

But first I'm going to insist that you answer my question.

I'll pose it again, as a courtesy, to give you the opportunity:

Was the United States morally justified in entering into the Vietnam War?

Hey Jagoff!  -That is not now, nor will it ever be the point... The chickensh_t -in-chief  dodged the draft... and he's still dodging combat zones to this day!

When was the last time he visited troops in combat? -Oh, that's right. -Never.  Bush, Clinton. -even Obama visited Iraq months after being sworn-in!

Trump is a no-show.  Why? - Because it's too dangerous, that's why... I'm sure he has a doctor's note this time too.

6 hours ago, #34fan said:

Hey Jagoff!  -That is not now, nor will it ever be the point... The chickensh_t -in-chief  dodged the draft... and he's still dodging combat zones to this day!

When was the last time he visited troops in combat? -Oh, that's right. -Never.  Bush, Clinton. -even Obama visited Iraq months after being sworn-in!

Trump is a no-show.  Why? - Because it's too dangerous, that's why... I'm sure he has a doctor's note this time too.

You got owned and you can't do anything about it. Your anger shows this.

25 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You got owned and you can't do anything about it. Your anger shows this.

Don't antagonize him. He was sitting at the kiddie table and his rant caused him to spill half of his Lucky Charms on his lap and the rest on the floor. He hasn't learned yet that he should save his temper tantrums until after he has eaten. Then again he's still wearing diapers so high expectations aren't really connected with him.

8 hours ago, #34fan said:

It's central to the point, and leaves individuals like you talking out both sides of your mouths, which is why you haven't/won't answer the question directly.

I also find it interesting that you're lampooning the President for not using the military as a show pony to propagandize as Bush, Clinton, and Obama did.  Do you feel that the President should use the military for photo-ops as a propaganda tool for the popularity of his Administration?  If so, why?

14 hours ago, #34fan said:

More importantly, why didn't Colonel Ossman Osama bin Laden visit his family in Saudi Arabia? Why are there no pictures?

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, #34fan said:

Uh...isn't the narrative that Obama got us out of Iraq?  So you're complaining about Trump not visiting troops that Obama visited who are no longer there?

!@#$ off, moron.  :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

You got owned and you can't do anything about it.

:lol:  Oh, that's right... Dream up a victory!  -Just like DT''s quack dreamed-up bone spurs...  None of you Trump-chumps can defend your lily-livered commander.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Uh...isn't the narrative that Obama got us out of Iraq?  So you're complaining about Trump not visiting troops that Obama visited who are no longer there?

Come on! -Even a shmuck as big as you can count!.... Obama visited the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. -Twice.....  Tough-talking Trump? -Zero.  Seems like he

only goes as far as Fort Drum N.Y!.... The man wants nothing to do with combat. -Unless it's on Twitter!  -But keep defending the fraidy-cat-in-chief, loser.

Edited by #34fan

37 minutes ago, #34fan said:

:lol:  Oh, that's right... Dream up a victory!  -Just like DT''s quack dreamed-up bone spurs...  None of you Trump-chumps can defend your lily-livered commander.

Come on! -Even a shmuck as big as you can count!.... Obama visited the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. -Twice.....  Tough-talking Trump? -Zero.  Seems like he

only goes as far as Fort Drum N.Y!.... The man wants nothing to do with combat. -Unless it's on Twitter!  -But keep defending the fraidy-cat-in-chief, loser.

Odd. Your name was showing as 134fan

11 hours ago, #34fan said:

What part of "got troops out of Iraq" did you not understand?  Obama did not visit the troops in Iraq after he "got the troops out of Iraq," either.  :wallbash:

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

What part of "got troops out of Iraq" did you not understand?  Obama did not visit the troops in Iraq after he "got the troops out of Iraq," either.  :wallbash:

You know what really pisses me off? That damn Trump has never visited that CIA operative that we have that is close to Putin.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

that would be some serious deep-ops deception there

the same as saying an NCAA football team isn't all that great because none of the teams it beat are currently undefeated (watch for this argument all over the informational superhighway...)

On 8/12/2018 at 6:58 PM, joesixpack said:

I always LOL at “the greatest generation.”

that generation raised the degenerate boomers. 

That generation saddled us with SS and Medicare.

Ok...well there is the deal with the Nazi's and the Japs. They did take care of that...

Just now, joesixpack said:

Never mind the fact that it was the Soviets who truly destroyed the Nazis. The Japanese were doomed from the beginning.

I disagree completely. After D-Day they fought a 2-front war. Schliefen must have rolled in his grave. 

As for the Japs, what? Doomed from the beginning? Doomed after Pearl Harbor, maybe.

11 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Never mind the fact that it was the Soviets who truly destroyed the Nazis. The Japanese were doomed from the beginning.

Germany couldn't land an army in Britain, it's not possible, had to turn East.

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

I disagree completely. After D-Day they fought a 2-front war. Schliefen must have rolled in his grave. 

As for the Japs, what? Doomed from the beginning? Doomed after Pearl Harbor, maybe.

Seeing as that WAS the beginning...yes.

Had the soviets not bled Nazi Germany white, there would have been no second front.