Nice AJ McCarron Story

Sky Diver

Great story. Thanks for sharing. I love reading stuff like this.

It’s a good reminder how small, simple acts of kindness can mean the world to someone.  

It’s also a reminder that you never know what the person standing next to you may be going through. They might be having a rough day, or going through a tough stretch in life and something as simple as a dumb little compliment, a friendly conversation or in this case offering a ride can so easily brighten their day. It’s such a simple thing to do. 

• Like (+1) 1

Awesome story but i wouldn't expect any thing less from the guy I have been a huge fan since his days at Bama !

I hope he wins the competition so he can show off all the talent he has as a leader & a great QB I think he is & if he plays will be a lot like Chad Pennington not a huge arm but plenty good enough (how many times in a game do you need to launch a 80 yd bomb) & exceptionally football smart & can put the ball where ever it needs to be !! 

IF you listen to the Pennington interview on One Bills Live it has a lot of inside into what a NFL QB needs to be to succeed in this league !! And i think AJ has just

that !!