Ever done a Bills game solo?

Can't say I've done a Bills game solo. Been to plenty of baseball games solo. Few AHL games solo. When I first moved to Texas, didn't have too many friends yet, and the ones I did, didn't care about baseball, and cared even less about hockey. I focus more on the game when I'm solo. I also go to concerts alone, and depending on the artist, I prefer it that way. 

14 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Yours was always my last stop before I would head into the stadium. You probably let me hang out since that one time I brought over two of the Jills before the game, and hoped one day it would happen again. 

Yes I recall that.....contributions always appreciated.:thumbsup:

There were often Jills in that area of Lot 1 though........they would periodically stop by and then sometimes that Philster guy would show up like he'd been looking for them.

The opening of preseason reminds me that once on "kids day" a very hot/pretty young blonde showed up at the TSW tailgate at pole 6 and to our amazement proceeded to get bare-ass naked.   She eventually put her shorts back on and proceeded around the lot topless.........until Philster showed up and covered her and whisked her away.

Made a lot of kids days,  I'm sure of that.?   

He used to post on here occasionally.........was he a photographer or booking agent or something?   Guessing that "I'm a glamour photographer come over to my studio thing" hustle doesn't work as well now that everyone can be a model on instagram.

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

There were often Jills in that area of Lot 1 though........they would periodically stop by and then sometimes that Philster guy would show up like he'd been looking for stalking them.

Fixed 

I have no issues going to game by myself. 

I sat by myself for Jim Kellys last game vs Jacksonville next to a guy from Australia for his first game and didn't understand American football all.  It was cool actually. 

I have friends at tailgates so I would go there and have a few pops and good times.  Sitting by myself is fun, I pay less and see the stadium from places I don't normally sit.

I will say this.  If you know no one, go to Hammers Lot and introduce yourself to the Twobillsdrive tailgate and you instantly will have friends to party and hang with.  Its starts early and you'll probably get fed too!  Good people.

I’ve never done a Bills game solo, but when I used to travel frequently for work, I did many random sporting events solo. It’s great in a lot of ways, because you’re not waiting on anyone else and you can usually score a fantastic deal on a solo ticket close to game time. I once sat behind the penalty box at a Flyers game for like $20. 

1 hour ago, The Tomcat said:

I have no issues going to game by myself. 

I sat by myself for Jim Kellys last game vs Jacksonville next to a guy from Australia for his first game and didn't understand American football all.  It was cool actually. 

I have friends at tailgates so I would go there and have a few pops and good times.  Sitting by myself is fun, I pay less and see the stadium from places I don't normally sit.

I will say this.  If you know no one, go to Hammers Lot and introduce yourself to the Twobillsdrive tailgate and you instantly will have friends to party and hang with.  Its starts early and you'll probably get fed too!  Good people.

Hammers is my home lot.  Cant imagine a Bills game without it.  But this one time I might be doing something different...

1 hour ago, jimmy10 said:

I’ve never done a Bills game solo, but when I used to travel frequently for work, I did many random sporting events solo. It’s great in a lot of ways, because you’re not waiting on anyone else and you can usually score a fantastic deal on a solo ticket close to game time. I once sat behind the penalty box at a Flyers game for like $20. 

I've done this too. Great way to spend an otherwise boring trip