Poll Finds 43% of Republicans Are Treasonous & UnAmerican

12 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I also believe that number because I believe most Trump supporters are illiterate white trash. They can identify our flag, but not our values and heritage. 

and with that telling response, you have completely demonstrated your ignorance.

You join such heavy thinkers as Gator, 34, and Baskin, who cling to their cliches about Middle America instead of looking around and really seeing what is happening today.

I am off to grill some burgers and roast some corn......................

P.S.

I especially like the "our values and heritage" ...............it certainly is enlightening.............:lol:

4 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

It means when the country goes to war and you get drafted that you’re a treasonous PUSS if you don’t go. That’s what I think. Big, huge, gaping, bleeding, smelly, sour, vagina. 

You realize Trump was FAR from alone in that regard, yes? How many Democrats of that age group dodged? Hell, how many REPUBLICANS of that age group came up with ways to avoid the draft?

Again, you're a useful idiot. You're the government's ideal citizen. Non-questioning, all-compliant. A stooge.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

and with that telling response, you have completely demonstrated your ignorance.

You join such heavy thinkers as Gator, 34, and Baskin, who cling to their cliches about Middle America instead of looking around and really seeing what is happening today.

I am off to grill some burgers and roast some corn......................

P.S.

I especially like the "our values and heritage" ...............it certainly is enlightening.............:lol:

Maybe you should quit being a douche and learn a little yourself about it. 

I recommend starting with the 7 Years War at the latest and then bringing yourself current. 

6 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Thats cool. My Facebook feed is different from yours I guess. 

Sad if true.  Care to cut and paste a few as examples?

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Maybe you should quit being a douche and learn a little yourself about it. 

I recommend starting with the 7 Years War at the latest and then bringing yourself current. 

But he should stop before reading about Eric Holder..

Just now, joesixpack said:

You realize Trump was FAR from alone in that regard, yes? How many Democrats of that age group dodged? Hell, how many REPUBLICANS of that age group came up with ways to avoid the draft?

Again, you're a useful idiot. You're the government's ideal citizen. Non-questioning, all-compliant. A stooge.

Anybody who avoided the draft was an unAmerican coward. 

I remember when Republicans cared about draft dodging when Clinton was POTUS, but as soon as W. came along the goal posts moved, and then with Romney they were moved even more, and now the cowardly Trump Nation has decided to make an American coward Commander in Chief. 

You fools with your pudding brains and message boards ave never studied a truly great statesman because if ya had you’d know what a jackass Trump is. 

Just now, The_Dude said:

You fools with your pudding brains and message boards ave never studied a truly great statesman because if ya had you’d know what a jackass Trump is. 

Let me guess...you think FD!@#$ingR was a great statesman.

:lol:

How about Milhouse? He could really rock the mic.

Maybe Jimmah Carter.

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Sad if true.  Care to cut and paste a few as examples?

But he should stop before reading about Eric Holder..

I deactivated my Facebook recently. It’s very dusturbing to me to see so many veteran friends supporting a draft dodging coward. But they’re enlisted men who lack education so I forgive them for their lack of judgement. 

Im currently reading The Guns of August. If you can provide me with anything nearly as interesting regarding Holder, I’ll glance at it. But he’s not important, relevant, or worthy of anything more than a mere mention in the annals of history so he’s boring. 

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Far left partisans want to shut down freedom of speech?

Ummm welcome to 2018 in the good ole USA!

Thats a huge problem too. 

I got suspended on Facebook for writing “Chinese communist dogs.” 

Banned for 3 days, so I deactivated my account. Best thing I’ve done in years. Social media wastes too much productivity. 

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I deactivated my Facebook recently. It’s very dusturbing to me to see so many veteran friends supporting a draft dodging coward. But they’re enlisted men who lack education so I forgive them for their lack of judgement. 

Im currently reading The Guns of August. If you can provide me with anything nearly as interesting regarding Holder, I’ll glance at it. But he’s not important, relevant, or worthy of anything more than a mere mention in the annals of history so he’s boring. 

You used your Facebook feed as your example but you can't get quotes because it isn't active?

Are you stoned again?  Because it sounds like you're stoned again.

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

You used your Facebook feed as your example but you can't get quotes because it isn't active?.

Yes, I used my Facebook feed. No, even if I didn’t shut it down would I share screen shots. I shut it down recently for reasons to include the PC FB gestapo. 

8 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Only a blithering idiot would say that about an enlisted man.

And what do you know of the enlisted, fighting man?

Heres what I know. About 90% Caucasian. Overwhelmingly conservative and patriotic. Not well educated. They can either be eating crayons when you meet them or they can be brilliant. But they’re uneducated. Overwhelmingly agressive. Unbelievably giving. But when it comes to politics they don’t really know what they’re talking about because they’re uneducated. 

5 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Most definitely doesn't.

Only a blithering idiot would say that about an enlisted man.

Many people fall prey to the divisive articles and news (from both sides). We've just had the benefit of Greg consistently advising everyone here to use their own discernment. It's easy to fall into the trap of believing "trusted" news sources.

7 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

And what do you know of the enlisted, fighting man?

Heres what I know. About 90% Caucasian. Overwhelmingly conservative and patriotic. Not well educated. They can either be eating crayons when you meet them or they can be brilliant. But they’re uneducated. Overwhelmingly agressive. Unbelievably giving. But when it comes to politics they don’t really know what they’re talking about because they’re uneducated. 

I was one, you buffoon. An artilleryman, An E4 when I left. And I’m college educated. As was my father who left the National guard as an e4 (in lieu of the Vietnam draft). He has an MBA. 

So can your bullshiit. You’re no better than Hillary Clinton.

Edited by joesixpack

Just now, joesixpack said:

I was one, you buffoon. An E4 when I left. And I’m college educated. As was my father who left the National guard as an e4 (in lieu of the Vietnam draft). He has an MBA. 

So can your bullshiit. You’re no better than Hillary Clinton.

Youve offended me. The National Guard is NOT FIGHT CLUB. You mustn’t compare it. I share George Washington’s thoughts on the “militia.” Pathetic group, the Guard. As for you, I’m not shocked. Then you’re a pathetic person for advocating for a draft dodger to be Commander in Chief. 

5 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

Many people fall prey to the divisive articles and news (from both sides). We've just had the benefit of Greg consistently advising everyone here to use their own discernment. It's easy to fall into the trap of believing "trusted" news sources.

You’d have to have fallen off a turnip truck to trust the NYT or WaPo.

• Haha (+1) 1