MAD PROPS TO MELANIA

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Yeah.  People who support him just brush off his compulsive lying with his off the cuff rhetorical style they admire and conservatives tolerate it because he's pushing through a conservative agenda.  Plus, they have a contempt for the media that don't call out democrat lies with such vigor like the one's you mentioned with Obama.  The most humorous lie of Trump's was his explanation of how the Japanese drop bowling balls on cars to test their safety.

The only problem with his compulsive lying is the sliver of people in the middle who could be swayed to support him don't because they get confused between his lies and his actual policies.  The best anecdotal example I can give of this is the correction Trump made after the Putin press conference saying he misspoke and said he accidentally said "would" instead of "wouldn't" have any reason it would be Russia as far as interfering in the election.  My uncle (a Korean War vet) was pissed off at Trump at a family get together saying Trump got played by Putin and he'd never seen a president question his own intelligence committee in front of a thug world leader (especially an ex KGB officer).  He didn't buy his correction for a second because he constantly lies.  I then explained how he's been tougher on Russia with sanctions than any president since Reagan and he was surprised.  Still angry, but surprised.  I just wonder how many other people who are on the fence about Trump who don't follow politics closely recognize his lies often don't match his policies.

Yes, people pick sides and bypass minor problems that don’t matter regarding their friends and families and teams and politicians that they like

this isnt a big discovery

Trump/GOP needs to come up with a song that mocks the liberal left. They should commission a solid C&W singer to write and/or perform a song named "Walkaway". It won't reach as much of the target audience being C&W, but it provides a genre that allows the listener to at least understand the words. Rosie can sing all the Broadway tunes she wants in front of the WH.

16 hours ago, /dev/null said:

And again your link, as well as the fact checker referenced in your link. actually document only a fraction of 3000 claimed lies

It's funny that you are so uninformed you actually need proof of Trump's lies. Yet you support the guy! You are the typical low information voter Trump lives by. 

18 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

And yet Hillary STILL lost to him. :lol:

Anyone know how many days it's been since Hillary wasn't elected president?

You scum bags are throwing a constant parade that Putin won, the kremlins candidate won, the pro-American candidate lost. You guys want to sell us out to Putin 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

There's a thread addressing this. Obviously you aren't as quick as your screen name suggests.

The thread was started by some idiot worried Chelsea was gearing up to run for office. Pretty pathetic.

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You're president (Putin's man) is such a disaster, that Hillary Clinton is still the top subject on Fox News and with you guys. At least she was working in our interests 

Tell that to dozens of assists inside Chiina who were killed because she allowed the Chinese to penetrate her server while she was in country. The only interest Hillary has ever worked towards was her own. 

But critical thinking has never been your forte. Or basic math, history, or English...

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Tell that to dozens of assists inside Chiina who were killed because she allowed the Chinese to penetrate her server while she was in country. The only interest Hillary has ever worked towards was her own. 

But critical thinking has never been your forte. Or basic math, history, or English...

Well, you have succeeded in changing the subject. That's all Trump supporters ever want to do, talk about anything except the disaster they helped Putin put in the WH. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You said she was working in our interests. That was the subject. You were wrong/lying. 

As opposed to your guy who is directly working in Putin's interest. Your lies don't change that.

Trump is in serious trouble. 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You've been saying that since January 2017. You haven't been right once yet. But never give up. Everyone here takes you seriously and you offer wonderful insight and honesty to this board. 

Takes me serious here?? There are people on this board that defend and encourage your idiocy, so forgive me if I don't care what people here think.