Better Call Saul: Season 4

/dev/null

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

Gus will happily serve Lalo a special dish that is crispy yet tender inside....

so is Lalo proposing a merger against Don Eladio?  Not Gus's plan.

do they know Natcho is Gus's man?

I'll be watching...

we know from Breaking Bad that Lalo is still alive at the time of the initial meeting between Saul and Walt/Jesse

Lalo is blowing sunshine up Gus's wazoo to get a feel for where Gus stands with with the Salamanca's and Don Eladio

I doubt the Salamanca's suspect Nacho at this point.  As I mentioned in an earlier post, the Salamanca's don't see Nacho as much more than hired muscle

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

Gus will happily serve Lalo a special dish that is crispy yet tender inside....

so is Lalo proposing a merger against Don Eladio?  Not Gus's plan.

do they know Natcho is Gus's man?

I'll be watching...

I dont think and Salamanca knows Nacho is with Gus....

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

littering on Gus's parking lot is a death sentence

watch the switch on the new plans be the year of the Magna Carta again and a Chuck on the other side will see it....

The switching of the plans was only done to save Kim the time and work to re file the paper work for the changes that the owner from Mesa Verde wanted to make a few episodes ago. In their meeting he mentions a change to the plans and Kim says that it would take alot of time and work to refile all the paper work to make the changes. Their method was quicker and easier.....

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I dont think and Salamanca knows Nacho is with Gus....

The switching of the plans was only done to save Kim the time and work to re file the paper work for the changes that the owner from Mesa Verde wanted to make a few episodes ago. In their meeting he mentions a change to the plans and Kim says that it would take alot of time and work to refile all the paper work to make the changes. Their method was quicker and easier.....

No, it was a fraudulent move to increase the size of the building 13 percent. 

The AMC on Nacho’s car grill was a nice touch beside the AMC channel ID on my screen

On 10/2/2018 at 3:53 PM, row_33 said:

The AMC on Nacho’s car grill was a nice touch beside the AMC channel ID on my screen

It was actually "AMX" on the grille. 70s AMC Javelin AMX. Sweet ride.

On 10/2/2018 at 6:53 PM, row_33 said:

Didnt the head guy from Mesa Verde want to increase that building? I thought he said it in the one meeting and that it stressed Kim because she new it would involve refilling all the paper work that had been completed and just submitted for that building?

4 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Didnt the head guy from Mesa Verde want to increase that building? I thought he said it in the one meeting and that it stressed Kim because she new it would involve refilling all the paper work that had been completed and just submitted for that building?

Sure, but once you’ve filed then it’s over.

its picky but it matters, Chuck’s proposal was burned because of the transposition of two numbers on the address, which Chuck knew full well couldn’t have happened on his watch

somebody on the town/city planning committee will be just as sharp and spot a change immediately, perhaps

and both times the scam left a low level employee witness alive to be questioned 

no half measures..

hopefully Howard returns for the last episode, not enough of him this year

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

its picky but it matters, Chuck’s proposal was burned because of the transposition of two numbers on the address, which Chuck knew full well couldn’t have happened on his watch

somebody on the town/city planning committee will be just as sharp and spot a change immediately, perhaps

and both times the scam left a low level employee witness alive to be questioned 

no half measures..

Howard makes a huge difference in the show. His temperament, tone, and sharp edge character can frame any scene contrary to the free painting and damn near finger painting charade Jimmy portrays.  With Kim coming unglued at the seams and Gus & the plan now falling apart the show is at an awkward spot.  It could go any which way which is very dangerous for the story.

57 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Howard makes a huge difference in the show. His temperament, tone, and sharp edge character can frame any scene contrary to the free painting and damn near finger painting charade Jimmy portrays.  With Kim coming unglued at the seams and Gus & the plan now falling apart the show is at an awkward spot.  It could go any which way which is very dangerous for the story.

Howard's role and the performance is one of my favourites, I know plenty of them in life....

Jimmy is a crafty con artist, he is not nearly as smart as the top lawyers he has to deal with, I know plenty of both of them in life....

I won't predict what happens, I'm 0 for 200 on shows the last 15 or so years, which is fun.

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

no half measures..

But I think that's the point/reason for their scam, to slip the drawings in and hope the change was minor enough not to notice. As I said before, it could depend in when those drawings were submitted. Working for a town, the applications get submitted and not always reviewed right away. Planning departments arent usually rushed with imposed deadlines from upper government to get things out either. Here in Ontario, building permits under the Ontario government are supposed to be issued within 10 days if a complete application is submitted, planning applications dont have those deadlines. Kim's reasoning for wanting to pull the scam is to get what Mesa Verde wants and save the hassle and work of not refilling.

The difference between this and what Jimmy did to chuck was he left details so the board would find a mistake that would cost Chuck the client. Chuck knew though that he couldnt make a mistake like that and that Jimmy wouldn't be below a scam like that.

10 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

But I think that's the point/reason for their scam, to slip the drawings in and hope the change was minor enough not to notice. As I said before, it could depend in when those drawings were submitted. Working for a town, the applications get submitted and not always reviewed right away. Planning departments arent usually rushed with imposed deadlines from upper government to get things out either. Here in Ontario, building permits under the Ontario government are supposed to be issued within 10 days if a complete application is submitted, planning applications dont have those deadlines. Kim's reasoning for wanting to pull the scam is to get what Mesa Verde wants and save the hassle and work of not refilling.

The difference between this and what Jimmy did to chuck was he left details so the board would find a mistake that would cost Chuck the client. Chuck knew though that he couldnt make a mistake like that and that Jimmy wouldn't be below a scam like that.

you have architects and engineers who have contributed to the plans and memorized all of them perfectly

anyways, it's TV so they can do whatever they want regardless of reality's little basic realities

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Howard's role and the performance is one of my favourites, I know plenty of them in life....

Jimmy is a crafty con artist, he is not nearly as smart as the top lawyers he has to deal with, I know plenty of both of them in life....

I won't predict what happens, I'm 0 for 200 on shows the last 15 or so years, which is fun.

Wtf is a favourite?    Murika.

17 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I wonder if the sky will become ablaze with another jet airliner blowing up this time on a flight to Frankfurt. :ph34r:

That’s a mighty task to perform, mich simpler ways.

mike always fails when it comes to making decisive decisions over struggles from the Plan

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

I wonder if the sky will become ablaze with another jet airliner blowing up this time on a flight to Frankfurt. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

That’s a mighty task to perform, mich simpler ways.

mike always fails when it comes to making decisive decisions over struggles from the Plan

Blowing up an airliner full of bystanders sounds a little out of character for either Mike (conscience) or Gus (too much attention)

My guess is Madrigal, which if you remember is based in Germany, cleans up the mess

Madrigal is the parent company of Los Pollos Hermanos,  and owns the laundry site and the chicken farm.

Hank gave a quick rundown in BB of its connections in a minute during his investigation

littering on it’s property and betraying Gus are two crimes to be dealt with tonight at the farm?

Edited by row_33

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

Madrigal is the parent company of Los Pollos Hermanos,  and owns the laundry site and the chicken farm.

Hank gave a quick rundown in BB of its connections in a minute during his investigation

littering on it’s property and betraying Gus are two crimes to be dealt with tonight at the farm?

Lalo lived evidently cuz Saul mentioned him