49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win NFC North

• Minnesota Vikings
    • Chicago Bears
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Detroit Lions

9 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

With all the Cousins critics out there ...  the results so far are unexpected 

I’m not a Cousins “critic” per se but I’m not big on him taking the Vikes to the promised land either. He’s just... there.  I’ll always take Rodgers in that division. Even if the Vikes have a nice roster - their D was gross and exposed vs Foles and the eagles and that’s my lasting memory of them. 

Looking forward to getting a look at the new Bears offense tomorrow night. They have some nice new weapons - Anthony miller, Allen Robinson, Trey Burton, plus their RB tandem of Jordan Howard and Tarik Cohen. I also think they have the best OL in the division (Lions are close) and an underrated D. 

Trubisky probably not playing tomorrow night per the team.

Here's the schedule showing only 3 division champs repeat of the 8 on average, with the Pats and others at times dominating heavily, so feel free to pick 7 repeats like the EXPERTS seem to do every year...

this sport is BRUTAL, winning is so hard to repeat...

image.thumb.png.d46e0afd5d24bb92d6bff3254ba6092f.png

Edited by row_33

I chose the Vikings, but the Bears will surprise and put up a serious fight. 

If Mitch could take a step forward, there’s serious weapons on the team. They signed Trey Burton who I think will surprise a little bit and perform much like his mentor in Zach Ertz. 

Allen Robinson and Taylor Gabriel give a good one two punch with size and physicality verse speed and deep threat. Anthony Miller is going to come out and really surprise from the slot, he’s got a tremendous skill set and I’m very surprised he slid as far as he did in the draft. This guy is going to develop very similarly to OBJ. 

Then you’ve got a terrific backfield in the proven Howard and the sophomore in Tarik Cohen. 

If Mitch can pull it together, this unproven offense should turn in a much more consistent performance this year to go along with an already solid defense.