We’ll tell their ma

tell their pa

then we’ll send them back to Arkansas

whoa ho

hey hey

alright now

Did...you just have a stroke?

15 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Now you're calling me a gutless, bigoted, chickensh(t coward?

I didn't, but hey,  If the shoe fits....

15 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Come back when you're able to generate an original thought, Grover.

Silence, Idahoan... Come back when you have an argument that isn't baseless, feral, and rooted in far-right lore...

7 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

I tried to be brave and stay in CA so they can get my $12K a year in property tax, and ridiculous gas taxes and sales taxes and income taxes, but in the end, I was just too much of a coward and felt like I needed to leave it people more brave than me to keep tossing all their hard-earned money into a bottomless pit of homelessness, needles, feces, and  bullet-train corruption.

:thumbdown:All the far-right ever does is brood... There's good here too... Killer beaches, mahi-mahi tacos, -seared ahi tuna, and live music at the Belly-up!:thumbsup:

7 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

We've visited a number of states based on weather, tax rates, etc. and Northern Idaho really hit home for me.

Enjoy the wet bag of venison you'll get as a housewarming gift from your Mormon neighbor Jedidiah.

Edited by #34fan

On 8/7/2018 at 9:53 AM, LABillzFan said:

The LA Times broke down the homeless problem in words even you could absorb. But that's not good for you because it differs from your predictable need to blame someone else.

Then you shift blame for homelessness in CA from Reagan as governor, to not-really-Reagan, to Reagan and Pete Wilson, to Reagan as president, before trying to pin the bullet train on a RHINO who only became governor because the Dem's corrupt governor literally got him recalled by the most liberal state in the union.

And yet through all your mind-numbing yammering, one thing remains clear:  EVERYTHING is a Republican's fault. Classic liberal response to all problems.

And just a reminder, you don't need to live in CA to sit in the sun in Encinitas. Anyone can visit. They just need to jump on that bullet train...

Oh, wait. There is no bullet train. Just $100 BILLION  lining the pockets of the left super majority. If only that money could be used to fix all the problems you claim were caused by the GOP 50 years ago.

When housing prices are like this:

https://www.redfin.com/sem/featured-listing?propertyId=3910099&utm_campaign=1012852&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paidsocial&utm_content=da-ldp-85793670-C16-H17-LD5-I4-CTA1-MPC-6086422333786

I don't blame you for moving. 2 BR 1 Bath on a 1.35 acre lot for 650k?

GTF straight on OH.

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

When housing prices are like this:

https://www.redfin.com/sem/featured-listing?propertyId=3910099&utm_campaign=1012852&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paidsocial&utm_content=da-ldp-85793670-C16-H17-LD5-I4-CTA1-MPC-6086422333786

I don't blame you for moving. 2 BR 1 Bath on a 1.35 acre lot for 650k?

GTF straight on OH.

Just think, since it's built on a slab you don't have to worry about a damp basement. On top of that you get a front yard protected by a chain link fence.

Edited by 3rdnlng

15 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

or even better, when a fire or quake comes you won't even have to worry about a house!

Or you could always go cheap and not evict Filo Beddoe from his house in CA. 550k

https://www.chautauquarealestate.com/-/listing/NY-CCBOR/B1112596/141-Sea-Lion-Drive-Chautauqua-NY-14757?display_page=1&index=3&lpp=20&total_listings=4&ss_id=6377704&from=saved_search

lake house.jpg

A convenience-store clerk in Santa Fe, New Mexico, reportedly called the police on a 22-year-old college student because he was “arrogant” and “black.” The female employee was caught on cellphone video by pre-med student Jordan McDowell, who told local station KRQE that he was racially profiled when he went into the store to buy Sour Patch Kids candy. “And I want him out of the store right now,” the clerk can he heard saying on video talking on the phone. After a pause, the clerk says: “Because he’s being arrogant, because he’s black.” McDowell, who attends Xavier University, said the store clerk accused him of being “sketchy” before she called the cops. “There’s nothing right about this, there’s nothing right to call the police on someone just because of their skin tone,” McDowell told KRQE. “I just want everyone to know you still have a voice, you can speak up, you still can do your part and that’s what I’m going to continue to do.” The store employee didn’t comment to the station, but a manager told the news outlet that the clerk’s behavior was “unacceptable.”

7 hours ago, #34fan said:

:thumbdown:All the far-right ever does is brood... There's good here too... Killer beaches, mahi-mahi tacos, -seared ahi tuna, and live music at the Belly-up!:thumbsup:

You keep bringing this up as if it's something I care about. I simply don't care for the beaches, let alone the exorbitant cost required to live in an area to have access to something I don't care about. Plus, I bathe every day, cut my hair, shave, and drive a car, not a bike, so right away I don't fit in. 

7 hours ago, #34fan said:

Enjoy the wet bag of venison you'll get as a housewarming gift from your Mormon neighbor Jedidiah.

First, I'd take venison over a taco any day. Second, unlike yourself, I have no desire to worry about who my neighbors are until they start building cardboard tents outside my house, kinda like you see here in Venice Beach.

Related image

I'm moving to this...mormons, venison, cold weather and all...for more than half the cost of CA and it's super majority nutbag leftists.

Related image

Edited by LABillzFan

55 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

A convenience-store clerk in Santa Fe, New Mexico, reportedly called the police on a 22-year-old college student because he was “arrogant” and “black.” The female employee was caught on cellphone video by pre-med student Jordan McDowell, who told local station KRQE that he was racially profiled when he went into the store to buy Sour Patch Kids candy. “And I want him out of the store right now,” the clerk can he heard saying on video talking on the phone. After a pause, the clerk says: “Because he’s being arrogant, because he’s black.” McDowell, who attends Xavier University, said the store clerk accused him of being “sketchy” before she called the cops. “There’s nothing right about this, there’s nothing right to call the police on someone just because of their skin tone,” McDowell told KRQE. “I just want everyone to know you still have a voice, you can speak up, you still can do your part and that’s what I’m going to continue to do.” The store employee didn’t comment to the station, but a manager told the news outlet that the clerk’s behavior was “unacceptable.”

Good luck getting anyone on here to acknowledge that these types of incidents are on the rise. Murica!

1 minute ago, gatorbait said:

Good luck getting anyone on here to acknowledge that these types of incidents are on the rise. Murica!

Please conclusively demonstrate that "these sorts" (and please precisely define what you mean here) of incidents are on the rise.

16 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

Elizabeth Lauren Cutshaw’s night of birthday celebrations ended abruptly when she, in her own words, “messed up her whole life.”

Thinking her privilege and presence might remedy her lawlessness, after Cutshaw was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence, she begged South Carolina’s finest not to haul her down to the station. “I’m a pretty girl, please, don’t make me go,” she said — a plea Bluffton officers rejected.

Later, at the precinct, police officer Baker Odom wrote in his report, Cutshaw went further. She said she was also a “thoroughbred” and “white, clean girl,” Odom wrote. When he asked what that meant, Cutshaw replied, “You’re a cop, you should know what that means based on the people that come in this room,” according to the report.

The soon-to-be 33-year-old real estate agent was stopped Sunday about 1:45 a.m. after she ignored a stop sign and sped her white Ford Fusion through a four-way intersection, according to police paperwork obtained by The Washington Post. Little more than a block from the Bluffton Room, a local fine-dining spot where Cutshaw admitted to having two glasses of wine, the car was moving at more than double the 30-mile-per-hour limit.

B2LA263AJM5MVHYZ7ZFKWO3EWE.jpeg
(Bluffton Police Department)

As soon as Odom pulled Cutshaw over, he observed the hallmark signs of intoxication: bloodshot eyes, slurred speech, a strong odor of alcohol. A breath test calculated her blood alcohol level at 0.18 percent, higher than the state’s legal limit, according to Bluffton police. Officers also recovered marijuana and rolling papers from inside the Ford.

Cutshaw was handcuffed and placed in the rear of the police cruiser, where two police dash-cam videos picked up 20 minutes of inebriated imploration about why the officers should not arrest her. Between sobs and apologies, she explained: She had no criminal record, graduated with honors from an accredited university, and was a sorority sister, cheerleader and member of the National Honor Society.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2018/08/08/southern-belle-claimed-to-be-too-pretty-for-jail-police-werent-impressed/?utm_term=.eb92fe506fa3

Edited by Tiberius

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Please conclusively demonstrate that "these sorts" (and please precisely define what you mean here) of incidents are on the rise.

Do I really need to post all the videos of the police being called on black people for having bbq’s, swimming in pools, shopping and eating in restaurants? I know I’m younger than most here but those types of things are all over social media these days. Not saying it didn’t happen in the past but it’s happening more. 

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Especially in a thread about renaming Austin.  :wallbash:

You’re right but racist is in the title even if it’s a joke. Who is America?

Just now, gatorbait said:

Do I really need to post all the videos of the police being called on black people for having bbq’s, swimming in pools, shopping and eating in restaurants? I know I’m younger than most here but those types of things are all over social media these days. Not saying it didn’t happen in the past but it’s happening more. 

I'm pretty sure The Root selects stories to generate outrage.  You're not going to hear the stories of "Black people waiting at Starbucks, police not called."

Just now, DC Tom said:

I'm pretty sure The Root selects stories to generate outrage.  You're not going to hear the stories of "Black people waiting at Starbucks, police not called."

Ya, Duh! Because they shouldn't have to write stories like that! 

5 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

Again, please demonstrate that "these sorts" of incidents are on the rise.

The coverage they get is on the rise, with the rush of the left to paint everyone and everything as racist with as broad a brush as possible, and these incidents are useful tools to generate outrage; and the fact that technology turns everyone with a camera on their phone into a beat reporter.

That "these incidents are happening more" is an untrue narrative being used to manipulate and divide people by manufacturing outrage. 

The truth is that we, as a society, are far less racist than in the past and this is a massive problem for individuals who pimp racism as a cottage industry.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

That "these incidents are happening more" is an untrue narrative being used to manipulate and divide people by manufacturing outrage. 

Unfortunately, people forget that news stories came in a handful of slow-moving ways: newspaper, nightly news, monthly magazine or just old fashioned word-of-mouth, which is how I learned Mikey from the Life cereal ads died because Pop-Rocks exploded in his mouth.

We can get stories on anything, sent as updates, at any time we determine, in countless immediate ways: email, phone, smart watch, 24-hour-news cycle.

The left, unfortunately, is able to successfully equate "getting more information faster" with "incidents are on the rise."

They're lazy and dishonest, but it unfortunately works for their thoughtless followers.

Edited by LABillzFan

Do you think there are studies and statistics to prove these things are on the rise?

I have monitored social media closely since 2006. Guess what? There have been way more cases of white people calling the police on black people for doing nothing wrong over the past two years. Who is America?

Edited by gatorbait