"Austin", TX is racist

8 hours ago, gatorbait said:

Do I really need to post all the videos of the police being called on black people for having bbq’s, swimming in pools, shopping and eating in restaurants? I know I’m younger than most here but those types of things are all over social media these days. Not saying it didn’t happen in the past but it’s happening more. 

You’re right but racist is in the title even if it’s a joke. Who is America?

You can if you promise to go to youtube and watch all of Tommy Sotomayor's videos...

Edited by Kelly101

16 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

You keep bringing this up as if it's something I care about. I simply don't care for the beaches, let alone the exorbitant cost required to live in an area to have access to something I don't care about. Plus, I bathe every day, cut my hair, shave, and drive a car, not a bike, so right away I don't fit in. 

Hope you're not driving all the way to Idaho with that stick up your butt.

16 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Related image

It's postcards like this one that are the f__king problem, IMO...  It may be an eyesore to you, but some bum using a library computer in Chicago just screamed "California or bust!"...   Just look at that picture... Be honest... If you absolutely HAD to be homeless?

Edited by #34fan

7 hours ago, #34fan said:

It's postcards like this one that are the f__king problem, IMO...  It may be an eyesore to you, but some bum using a library computer in Chicago just screamed "California or bust!"...   Just look at that picture... Be honest... If you absolutely HAD to be homeless?

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:17 AM, /dev/null said:

Outrageously accurate... The homeless in the greater LA area don't have it that bad.. (generally speaking.)

In Santa Monica, Venice, and Marina Del Rey, (actually, most of the west side), they're financed by hordes of wealthy sympathizers.

Money, meals, clothes, and other donations get doled out regularly... LABillz knows this... He knows the homeless aren't motivated by politics.

He knows the handouts come from the wealthy left, right, and center... 35 million people call California home... That's more than the entire population of

Austria, Hungary, and Switzerland combined.  You're going to see issues that won't come up among Idaho's 1.3 million.

Edited by #34fan