Josh Allen “not looking to beat anyone out”

4 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Peterman said something quite similar in an interview.  His quote was, "I'm not here to compete against the other guys,  I'm here to compete against myself.  It doesn't mean that they are being fatalistic about their role on the team.  It means they can only control their own performance on the field.  Their job is to try and get better: learn the offense as well as they can, hone their skill set as much as possible, and cut down on mistakes.  Let the coaching staff figure out who is outplaying whom.

right. essentially this is nothing more than what happens on most teams with most players, they are becoming a reflection of their head coach.

4 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

I think he means he wants to worry about his performance not what the other two QBs are doing.   

The question may have come up between Allen and the coaching staff already IMO.

Myself personally, If I'm HC McD I want Peterman and McCarron helping in Josh Allens development not competing against him.

The only way to do that would be to eliminate Allen from the QB competition at this point IMO.

On 7/27/2018 at 10:14 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

He almost had almost 250 yards with 2 TD's at half time and I think they were up at one point 28-0.  

Yeah, well, that was Rex.  There's a new sheriff in town and he don't put up with that non sense.  Not worried.

8 hours ago, Foxx said:

right. essentially this is nothing more than what happens on most teams with most players, they are becoming a reflection of their head coach.

I think the Bills players could do a lot worse than becoming a reflection of their head coach.  When they were a reflection of Rex Ryan, they were sloppy and inconsistent.