Heading to WNY........

Chef Jim

If you are into the whole Spiritualism, fortune telling, palm reading, slather yourself with all kinds of essential oils & Medium hooey... We did an out outing to Lily Dale (Cassadaga, NY) a couple Fridays ago.

My wife, daughter, son & girlfriend were "healed"... LoL... I sat in the building watching this cray cray stuff and respectfully left before I was invited to have hands surrounding me... I guess I need a few more times in town to get warmed up to this stuff. ???

It is kinda a neat and quirky place, the people are really weird... I didn't feel outta place. I actually felt like the normal one.  Strange reversal.  Had a nice lunch.

3 hours ago, mead107 said:

Fly to where? 

Make sure you take the gun out of your bag. 

Did you win the mega millions ????

Thanks for the advice but I don’t need any advice and since I moved away from Oakland I don’t even know where the guns are.

And no.  I did not win the mega millions. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Sober trips to WNY are boring!

I kid I kid.  Had a great time. Super busy with family and some friends I've not really seen much of in 40 years.  Weird to see people you used to hang out with as a teenager and they're now pushing or have turned 60.  ?

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Sober trips to WNY are boring!

I kid I kid.  Had a great time. Super busy with family and some friends I've not really seen much of in 40 years.  Weird to see people you used to hang out with as a teenager and they're now pushing or have turned 60.  ?

I got a feeling there is a reason why they have avoided you for 40 years. 

2 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Any hot b!tches?

Ummmm. I take it you did not read the topic of this thread. I was in WNY. 

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I got a feeling there is a reason why they have avoided you for 40 years.