Russia-NRA Spy Arrest

22 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Wait...the Democrats consider Assmange an enemy now?  Wasn't he a hero a couple years ago?

The entire IC was an enemy a couple years ago - now they're heroes. Forget Iraq. Forget NSA illegal surveillance. Brennan, Clapper, Hayden, Morrel - all heroes who have never misled the public or lied to the American people. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She has closer connections to the other side of the aisle... But details. 

Accuse your enemies of that which you are guilty

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Wait...the Democrats consider Assmange an enemy now?  Wasn't he a hero a couple years ago?

Assange became a hero to the Left when he exposed the abuses of a Republican administration.

Assange became an enemy of the Left when he exposed the abuses of a Democrat administration.  Abuses the media would never have exposed even if they had known

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The entire IC was an enemy a couple years ago - now they're heroes. Forget Iraq. Forget NSA illegal surveillance. Brennan, Clapper, Hayden, Morrel - all heroes who have never misled the public or lied to the American people. 

I don't forget.  One of the most frustrating things about Democrats is that George Bush now is heisted up as this principled president on the left because they hate Trump.  Trump hasn't led us into an illegal war yet.  Also, it's ironic to me that Democrats claim there isn't a Deep State, but are relying on the Deep State to give them the ammo to impeach Trump.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Well Russia is an enemy now but that spot head guy was the best leader in history and Reagan was mean to him.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't forget.  One of the most frustrating things about Democrats is that George Bush now is heisted up as this principled president on the left because they hate Trump.  Trump hasn't led us into an illegal war yet.  Also, it's ironic to me that Democrats claim there isn't a Deep State, but are relying on the Deep State to give them the ammo to impeach Trump.

And yet you continue to identify yourself as a Democrat.

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's one of the funniest parts about it.  The libs contorting like Russian gymnast Olga Korbut (aka SPY!) to defend secret surveillance of citizens and kicking down doors in the middle of the night.  If this isn't formering choas I don't know what is. 

6 hours ago, joesixpack said:

And yet you continue to identify yourself as a Democrat.

Of course.  I'm not an idiot.  Just because the Bills suck doesn't mean I'm going to go root for the Patriots.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

they treat ethics/politics/economics/history like an etch-a-sketch and shake it and start every minute of the day hating Trump over any possible reason

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You are not qualified to make that determination.  When you're not an idiot, I will tell you.

I'm relatively new here, but I don't remember you ever specifically telling someone they're not an idiot.

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Doc is not an idiot

You're not qualified to make that decision.

59 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm relatively new here, but I don't remember you ever specifically telling someone they're not an idiot.

Because no one's ever not an idiot.

Except - possibly - @The Real Buffalo Joe.  I can neither confirm nor deny his idiocy or lack thereof.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

Doc is not an idiot, often wrong (and that's merely a matter of opinion)

one of the only libs on here that actually thinks

You're an idiot.

Except you're Canadian, so you're probably an idiout or some other such alphabetic stupidity.

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Because no one's ever not an idiot.

Except - possibly - @The Real Buffalo Joe.  I can neither confirm nor deny his idiocy or lack thereof.

You're an idiot.

Except you're Canadian, so you're probably an idiout or some other such alphabetic stupidity.

Heh