President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That NYT Opinion piece is simply embarrassing. On the upside, it's starting to galvanize the different factions of the right in a way no one on the right has been able to accomplish. It's genuinely stunning that the left lit this fuse of 'any opinion any time as long as it supports the leftists begging for more power,' and now have no way to stomp it out.

It's almost exclusively how they got Trump, and they are incapable of stopping themselves.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Zealots never apologize, that's the nature of being an extremist. The only question I have for folks like you is who is the puppet, and who is the puppeteer.  

He can't even define fascism, or understand that what he's advocating for is a complete reversal of western philosophy that protects everyone's rights. So it's asking a lot of him to correctly identify whose hand is currently lodged up his ass making his mouth move. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He will be sitting on the court for life, is unelected,, and picked by the Federalist Society for reasons we the people have no knowledge of, so ya, it is important to look at issues this guy can effect, without a doubt. I don't apologize for that 

"Is unelected?????"

If that's your idea of legitimate criticism of Supreme Court Justices, we'd better impeach all of them immediately.  Jesus...  :wallbash:

The lack of self awareness continues to be on display for all to see. A prog-fascist claiming he's fighting hypocrisy by systematically undercutting the very tenants that allowed freedom and liberty to triumph over oppression and fascism. 

Again, prog-fascists who are too stupid to realize they're prog-fascists are the most dangerous idiots out there. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He can't even define fascism, or understand that what he's advocating for is a complete reversal of western philosophy that protects everyone's rights. So it's asking a lot of him to correctly identify whose hand is currently lodged up his ass making his mouth move. 

Can you define the new normal now? Or is that no long a problem since Brett is for great surveilence and that makes it cool now. 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Prog-fascists can't argue or defend their positions, so they often try to change topics or resort to poorly constructed "whataboutisms". Evidence above. 

They're driven solely by emotion and the sense they're "fighting evil" thus everything and anything is justified. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is there any absolute reason at this point to think the accusers are lying? His buddy running away to hide so he doesn't have to testify is a bit suspicious. Brett's clerking for a known harasser, pervert and fired judge yet claiming to know nothing about his massive wrong doing is sort of disturbing, too. 

There is no "absolute" and never will be. 

On the other hand, things do not happen in a vacuum and I am able to look at the evidence rationally and develop an opinion based on what I see. 

When all is said and done, I would not wish this type of character assassination on anyone, not even you. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

The lack of self awareness continues to be on display for all to see. A prog-fascist claiming he's fighting hypocrisy by systematically undercutting the very tenants that allowed freedom and liberty to triumph over oppression and fascism. 

Again, prog-fascists who are too stupid to realize they're prog-fascists are the most dangerous idiots out there. 

Your prog-fascist posts are excellent if you imagine them being read by David Attenborough.

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

On the other hand, things do not happen in a vacuum and I am able to look at the evidence rationally and develop an opinion based on what I see. 

When all is said and done, I would not wish this type of character assassination on anyone, not even you. 

That's right, let's hear what she has to say and then go from there. 

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Your prog-fascist posts are excellent if you imagine them being read by David Attenborough.

While swimming in a open sewer! Perfect! 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You are missing the boat here. Gleeful Gator can not have his character assassinated. He has none.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mealy-mouthed Prog-Fascists spend a week bashing the presumption of innocence then claim they just want to "hear what she has to say and then go from there" because they have no sense of shame, responsibility, or the intellectual bandwidth to understand they're being used.

But hey, at least we accept the new normal! 

image.jpeg.f70967e28aa6e0722885e58150d3b0de.jpeg
image.jpeg.3b0e98330933b9dd1e5289fbf3ad64df.jpeg
image.jpeg.8b423007f6a9ba88b8eb9c93981e013e.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Prog-fascists can't argue or defend their positions, so they often try to change topics or resort to poorly constructed "whataboutisms". Evidence above. 

They're driven solely by emotion and the sense they're "fighting evil" thus everything and anything is justified. 

:lol: 

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Mealy-mouthed Prog-Fascists spend a week bashing the presumption of innocence then claim they just want to "hear what she has to say and then go from there" because they have no sense of shame, responsibility, or the intellectual bandwidth to understand they're being used.

You're correct and I know that.  There are times though I just hit the wall understanding why someone would want something to play out like this.  Surely they know the game gets escalated the next time, for their person.  

I try to wrap my head around those that love chaos and anarchy of this sort, but I just don't get it.

When all is said and done, I just shake my head with the realization that for every person that makes the koolaid, there are still countless people out there willing to serve it to the people willing to drink it.  

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You're correct and I know that.  There are times though I just hit the wall understanding why someone would want something to play out like this.  Surely they know the game gets escalated the next time, for their person.  

I try to wrap my head around those that love chaos and anarchy of this sort, but I just don't get it.

Emotional children who want immediate gratification but can't see beyond next Friday.

That's all it is.  Nothing else.