Time to Outlaw the Democrat Party

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

This actually happens. My lady's mom feeds feral cats, has like 10 of them around the house. She'll set old meat out for them and they eat it like lions on Mutual of Omaha's wild kingdom.

When I first moved to Texas I stayed with my brother at his place. We were sitting down to a steak dinner one evening when he turned his head for just a moment, and as he did I saw a gray, furry paw reach up, bury its claws into his steak, and pull it off the plate and onto the floor. He turned back to begin eating, and just stared incredulously for a moment at his empty plate. I gave him my steak, washed his off and ate that one instead. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, peace out said:

This thread is a placeholder for when your tangerine god makes these same remarks. He will in the future. You idiots will defend him saying it. Rinse and repeat.

No. This thread is your attempt at humor and attention seeking. 

You're a worthless poster down here. And you know it. 

1 minute ago, peace out said:

Yes - I've got it bookmarked :)

You've got it bookmarked that you're a worthless poster? 

Might be the only factual statement you've made in over a year. Be better, Gary. You can be better - yet you choose not to. Why is that? It's really not hard to be a decent poster. 

6 minutes ago, peace out said:

This thread is a placeholder for when your tangerine god makes these same remarks. He will in the future. You idiots will defend him saying it. Rinse and repeat.

The Democrats are doing their best to make the Party a criminal organization.

4 minutes ago, peace out said:

And this:  

Any of them who are guilty of actual crimes?  Absolutely.  That's what we do in a society constructed upon the rule of law.  And is coming, with some certainty.

For engaging in thought crimes, or ex-post-facto law?  Nope.  That's unconstitutional , and abhorrent.

There's a massive difference between the two:

The first is the legitimate role of government.

The second would be the taking of political prisoners.

You're trying to muddy the waters and co-mingle the two ideas on purpose, because you know what's coming, and you're a dishonest actor.

Is a placeholder for the proper response to your dangerous stupidity.

Democrats will go to jail for attempting to rig the federal election. They will go to jail for FISA abuse, and corruption within our intel agencies.  They will go to jail for attempting a coup.

They will not be jailed for their political beliefs.  They will be jailed for committing crimes against Americans by denying them self determination in violation of dozens of laws.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

And this:  

Is a placeholder for the proper response to your dangerous stupidity.

Democrats will go to jail for attempting to rig the federal election. They will go to jail for FISA abuse, and corruption within our intel agencies.  They will go to jail for attempting a coup.

They will not be jailed for their political beliefs.  They will be jailed for committing crimes against Americans by denying them self determination in violation of dozens of laws.

Did you strain your eyes staring into your crystal ball?