[Incomplete Title] Sabres (21-12-5) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 39 (MSG-B) vs. BOS (20-14-4) at 7 PM ET on 12/29

On 1/8/2019 at 2:13 PM, plenzmd1 said:

TY..is @26CornerBlitz been sent a bat signal? 

I see in a later thread Sammy is playing tonight..but man look at that top line...whoa nelly we got us trouble, spelled with a capital T,,right here in  River City

Wonder what the deal is with him?Have not seen anything from him in a while now it seems.

Good! Get ‘er done! 

I was kind of figuring Buffalo would use that time off during the all star break to start working out a deal with Skinner. Hopefully they can get it done sooner rather than later. 

Somewhere in the $8’s sounds about right to me (I think $8M x 7 sounds fair). 

In the $7’s would be even better but I think that ship sailed long ago... 

Anything in the $9+ range and I’m hesitant.

I’m hopeful that living/playing near his family will be a factor in his decision and he will want to work out a fair deal with buffalo and not just go looking for the biggest payday no matter where it comes from. 

6 minutes ago, shrader said:

I can throw something at you from my seats, 107 row K.

I'll find the Meetup site. It'll be easy to find me:. Big dude in blue throwback style hoodie with zubaz on and a blonde half his size in a navy sabres hoodie. 

I have never met eball, aristocrat or you but have met plenz. He don't like me so much. ?

Edited by Boyst62

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

I'll find the Meetup site. It'll be easy to find me:. Big dude in blue throwback style hoodie with zubaz on and a blonde half his size in a navy sabres hoodie. 

I have never met eball, aristocrat or you but have met plenz. He don't like me so much. ?

I have always questioned Plenz's judgment. Not so much now. :ph34r:

Plenz is a notorious mooch. If he asks you to buy a beer make sure that he buys the first one because he has a habit of disappearing when it is his turn to reciprocate.:D 

Edited by JohnC
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, shrader said:

The female version of their mascot may be the scariest thing I’ve ever seen

The horn blowing let's go buffalo is amazing. I'm right beside dude in chicken wing hat in front of row 106. Enjoy the back of my head.  ??

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

The horn blowing let's go buffalo is amazing. I'm right beside dude in chicken wing hat in front of row 106. Enjoy the back of my head.  ??

Way to leave the girl behind on the way into the seats

Edited by shrader
  • Haha (+1) 1