Interesting developments in Italy

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

:lol:!  Oh, This ought to be good!

No, not with you involved it won't.

You have the least nuanced understanding of world history I've ever encountered, and that's saying something.

Tell us again how European tribalism undoes the great historical benefit of the Enlightenment and how a civil institution establishing permanent ownership and servitude are the same as criminal sentence metered out as the result of a criminal proceeding.

This ought to be rich.

Feel free to capitalize and underline random words as a substitute for intellectual rigor and substance.

7 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

yeah, "one could argue"...

You left out the answer to "Who is going to stop the problem?"

I'm not of the opinion that it can be "stopped" as you put it.. Only "managed" and perhaps dealt with by new rules... First, I think people have to step up and insist that something went wrong... Finding a balance should be a product of this heated debate... The alternative could be violent conflict. -Which nobody wants.

9 minutes ago, #34fan said:

:lol:!  Oh, This ought to be good!

Dude, I don’t have time to disprove all your “points” but it’s as if you’re acquainted with names and you don’t know how they fit together. 

I’m also not a guy who will argue to win an Internet argument. I just have too many adult things to do. 

1 minute ago, The_Dude said:

Dude, I don’t have time to disprove all your “points” but it’s as if you’re acquainted with names and you don’t know how they fit together. 

I’m also not a guy who will argue to win an Internet argument. I just have too many adult things to do. 

Now he's going to call you a racist.

9 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Tell us again how European tribalism undoes the great historical benefit of the Enlightenment and how a civil institution establishing permanent ownership and servitude are the same as criminal sentence metered out as the result of a criminal proceeding.

:lol: What a bonehead you are!

Tell you what.... Start an enlightenment thread, and I'll come over to un-shmuck your understanding of the culture you're claiming as you own.

(which you know  f_ck-all about)

3 minutes ago, #34fan said:

:lol: What a bonehead you are!

Tell you what.... Start an enlightenment thread, and I'll come over to un-shmuck your understanding of the culture you're claiming as you own.

(which you know  f_ck-all about)

You're adorable.

Explain to me why in the world any serious person with even a cursory understanding of anything would find any value at all in discussing anything requiring an ounce of critical thought with an intellectual midget like yourself.

If you can do that in a way which satisfies me without making a complete mockery of yourself, I may indulge you for laughs.

However knowing that you can't in the most absolute sense imaginable leaves me content to laugh at you here whether you try, or not.

Feel free.

1 minute ago, #34fan said:

Now that you mention it, he sure sounds like one. :)

Everyone sounds like one when 1) you're a big enough idiot to define "racist" as "someone who disagrees with me," and 2) you're a big enough idiot that you're wrong about everything, and everyone disagrees with you.

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, #34fan said:

I'm not of the opinion that it can be "stopped" as you put it.. Only "managed" and perhaps dealt with by new rules... First, I think people have to step up and insist that something went wrong... Finding a balance should be a product of this heated debate... The alternative could be violent conflict. -Which nobody wants.

Right, so who is going to do this? 

The so-called "far" right has done just what you say, stepped up and insisted that something has gone wrong. The Left (just like you), have evaded. 

So who has your endorsement? 

You act like you have answered the question, but you are just evading it.

Edited by OJABBA

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You're adorable.

Explain to me why in the world any serious person with even a cursory understanding of anything would find any value at all in discussing anything requiring an ounce of critical thought with an intellectual midget like yourself.

You must not be a serious person then, because you're still here.

And, I might add, still butt-hurt because I scalded your sanitized, redacted, nonsensical, account of European history.

Relax.  -Tom's horsesh_t, Disney account of the Atlantic slave trade wasn't much better.

No one likes being de-bunked.

1 hour ago, OJABBA said:

Right, so who is going to do this? 

The so-called "far" right has done just what you say, stepped up and insisted that something has gone wrong. The Left (just like you), have evaded. 

So who has your endorsement? 

Anyone willing to work toward the center... That's where Europe is right now.... All refugees in Germany, and Scandinavia won't suddenly be Repatriated.  The North African Muslims in France aren't going anywhere.  -The north/west/central African immigrants in Italy will always have a presence there... Right-Left political extremes are silly in my opinion... It should be a discussion, where everyone should be prepared to give up something.  Hopefully that would make groups like the EDL, Five-star Movement, and PEGIDA obsolete one day.

1 hour ago, The_Dude said:

I am a cultural supremacist. I am that. 

:lol: What does that even mean?

Edited by #34fan

2 minutes ago, #34fan said:

And, I might add, still butt-hurt because I scalded your sanitized, redacted, nonsensical, account of European history.

Relax.  -Tom's horsesh_t, Disney account of the Atlantic slave trade wasn't much better.

Anyone willing to work toward the center... That's where Europe is right now.... All refugees in Germany, and Scandinavia won't suddenly be Repatriated.  The North African Muslims in France aren't going anywhere.  -The north/west/central African immigrants in Italy will always have a presence there... Right-Left political extremes are silly in my opinion... It should be a discussion, where everyone should be prepared to give up something.  Hopefully that would make groups like the EDL, Five-star Movement, and PEGIDA obsolete one day.

Why should any European surrender anything to the invaders?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, #34fan said:

That's not an answer, that's "I don't have an answer".

And apparently it hasn't occurred to you that "the Left" might WANT the refugees there, or that only the political figures that support the refugees will get any of the big money support from the Left's donors like Soros, or any of the UN connected elites.

I consider Trump "center". He had his own money. There is no money for "the center" in Europe, and if some European billionaire materializes, he better be at least as much of an egotistical blowhard as Trump, because he will be RELENTLESSLY attacked by the media, the "Progressives", and all the rest...just like Trump.

So get back to me when you uncover  your centrist Euro candidate. I'm all ears....

Edited by OJABBA

On 6/4/2018 at 6:55 PM, joesixpack said:

This guy always gets it. Globalization is a disaster. 

It is for everyone except politicians and the multinationals. 

I've said for a while now and Watson backs it up. The Pope is an absolute fake. A globalist plant. They must have had to do some fancy footwork, (like exploiting pedophile assets in the Vatican possibly) to get this guy installed as pope. That's my conspiracy imagination going off again but you never know. I think they made that former speaker of the house Hastert the speaker so they could leverage him.

Edited by Dante

2 hours ago, #34fan said:

Notice I'm not trying to have a serious conversation with you, I'm simply advising others not to bother, because it's more productive discussing complex issues with a mop.

And, no.  You didn't "scald" anything.  Your rebuttal was nothing more than calling people white supremacists and Nazi sympathizers, claiming they were wrong, and offering nothing at all in the way of an explanation.  That's not actually a rebuttal, but rather the sort of intellectually vapid non-sense you'd expect from mentally defective race-baiter who doesn't understand the subject matter, and seeks to feel his was through challenging material rather than think about it; though in your case I'm not sure you had much of a choice, given your lack of ability.

So, quite ironically, you come by your intellectual dishonesty honestly.  So good on you I guess?

As for how I feel about being de-bunked?  Any person who values intellectualism, as I do, loves being debunked as it provides a genuine opportunity to learn, as making the proper argument is far more important than winning the argument.  But you didn't do that, because as I said:  you lack the requisite knowledge and ability.

Now go ahead and underline and capitalize more words in lieu of a real argument.  Oh, and call me a racist again.  It worked so well for you last time.  Lot's of people who read your prior efforts took your "work" very seriously, I'm sure.

You're winning.  Keep going.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

I never discussed the Atlantic slave trade, you dumb !@#$.  Your ignorance is matched only by your inability to read.