Bills' OTAs Week 2 (May 29-31) - Practice Open to the Media on Thursday

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Too high, incomplete... dammit 56%!?

At first I thought that wasn't a great throw but then I realized that it was a back corner of the endzone type pass. Back shoulder and high. If you're going to miss in the endzone like that it better be high. Nice throw but a better catch. 

2 minutes ago, NextYear'sTheOne said:

At first I thought that wasn't a great throw but then I realized that it was a back corner of the endzone type pass. Back shoulder and high. If you're going to miss in the endzone like that it better be high. Nice throw but a better catch. 

His second foot was close enough to the chalk that it wouldn’t count v patriots.  

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Glad Allen is making good throws, but holding onto the ball too long might be something to watch for. At least that should be teachable with enough reps and air horns (where's Greggo??).

havnt heard anyone report that

From Rodak:

Bills QB Josh Allen got a second chance at the two minute drill after throwing an interception his first try. Allen hit WRs Austin Proehl and Robert Foster for consecutive first-down passes before throwing a 7-yard touchdown to WR Cam Phillips. Allen had well-thrown passes to Proehl and TE Keith Towbridge (in the end zone) dropped.

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

From Rodak:

Bills QB Josh Allen got a second chance at the two minute drill after throwing an interception his first try. Allen hit WRs Austin Proehl and Robert Foster for consecutive first-down passes before throwing a 7-yard touchdown to WR Cam Phillips. Allen had well-thrown passes to Proehl and TE Keith Towbridge (in the end zone) dropped.

It's hard to catch a football traveling 70 mph.

First-round draft pick Tremaine Edmunds has been performing well, according to Frazier.

"When you're the middle linebacker, you're asked to lead the defense and he's done a great job so far," Frazier said.

Defensive end Shaq Lawson was also brought up during the conference. Frazier says he's seen a concerted effort from him to improve during the offseason, and that mentally, he's in a great place.

Tight end Logan Thomas will miss the rest of the spring practices due to knee surgery.

19 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Rodak said he took a sack for holding the ball too long. 26 posted it on the last page.

ahhh I missed that

I dont think it will be an issue as no one else has reported on it and it wasnt a huge issue in college

• Like (+1) 1