Bills' OTAs Week 2 (May 29-31) - Practice Open to the Media on Thursday

8 minutes ago, WMDman said:

ahhh I missed that

I dont think it will be an issue as no one else has reported on it and it wasnt a huge issue in college

I doubt it too, especially with his quick release. It just caught my eye.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Sooooo all of this guys tweets have been negative even down playing JAs 2 minute TD, Rodak tweeted there were impressive throws, hes a GSW band wagon, and he stands up for Jerry Sullivan

im not a fan

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Bills OC Brian Daboll's scheme to 'change,' 'evolve' based on player strengths

So much of the Buffalo Bills’ offensive woes last season stemmed from the unfit, prearranged marriage between offensive coordinator Rick Dennison and quarterback Tyrod Taylor. It was apparent early in the season that Dennison’s zone running scheme and short-passing attack handcuffed the offense. More so, the scheme didn’t mesh well with the personnel and offered little change. Confirmation came in a dismal playoff effort in Jacksonville.

Enter new offensive coordinator Brian Daboll, fresh off a National Championship where he saw his head coach bench starting quarterback Jalen Hurts en route to victory. The former Alabama coordinator also experienced success in New England, where, arguably, no organization makes better in-game adjustments. While speaking to the media on Thursday, Daboll confirmed that his offense is dynamic, ever-changing and constantly open for improvements.

5-31: Bills' OC Brian Daboll on One Bills Live (9:06)

• Thank you (+1) 1

Allen with mixed-bag of results Thursday

Here are some notes and observations for the Bills OTA session Thursday, their sixth of ten this spring.

—QB reps: A.J. McCarron took all the first-team reps.  Nathan Peterman second-team reps, and Josh Allen worked exclusively with the third team.

—The Bills worked on 11-on-11 red zone situations early in practice, then 2-minute situations late. 

In the 2-minute drills:

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

1 hour ago, BB@Shooter said:

And what about the two dropped passes in the end zone? Or the 5-7 and a touchdown drive? Inconsequential when reporting.

Hard to tell what to make of tweets like that - you read it and think "maybe 4 passes in the dirt, a bad pick and 3 good passes".  Then you watch the video above and see like 20 completed pass drills, read about the TD drive, see the drops and you really have to wonder what guys are reporting on.  At least mention the fact that he's hitting guys all day in drills (yes, in shorts, against air, etc.)...

• Like (+1) 1

7 observations from 2018 Buffalo Bills OTAs, Week Two

ORCHARD PARK, NY (WKBW) - As Thursday’s practice came to a close, so did the second week of Organized Team Activities for the Buffalo Bills. The team is now six practices into this stage of the offseason, and have only one more week before all the workouts are no longer voluntary.

What happened at the most recent session of OTAs? Seven observations from the practice:

1) McCarron has a solid day with the 1s
2) No changes along the first-team offensive line
3) Taron Johnson has some competition at nickel
4) Marshall Newhouse takes on a new role
5) Tremaine Edmunds making a big impression amongst coaches
6) A pair of corners flash some ability
7) Potential punt returners identified

1 hour ago, BB@Shooter said:

And what about the two dropped passes in the end zone? Or the 5-7 and a touchdown drive? Inconsequential when reporting.

This guy isn't a reporter... Don't know why 26 even out him on the thread.

Edited by Boca BIlls
  • Like (+1) 1

At this stage of Bills' offseason, it's all about learning and progressing for Brian Daboll

ORCHARD PARK – In his first opportunity to operate the Buffalo Bills’ two-minute offense on a warm and gusty Thursday afternoon, rookie quarterback Josh Allen threw an interception right into the arms of defensive back Breon Borders.

You probably saw your Twitter feeds blow up at that precise moment as this earth-shattering news emerged from One Bills Drive, but stop right there if you think offensive coordinator Brian Daboll was the least bit upset about that errant throw.

“He’s on day six; it’s so early in the process of OTAs,” Daboll said.

20 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He has credentials to attend OTAs, minicamp, etc.  I'm gonna go ahead and call him a reporter. 

No disrespect, but media credentials are super easy to get and are the lowest barometer of identifying someone as a real reporter.  Start a blog and get some followers and you can get the same media credentials...and you can buy your followers.  Hell, my network I started gets media credentials all the time and we haven't even launched the network yet.  

That being said, I have no frame of reference to claim this guy in question is or is not a "real" reporter...just pointing out media credentials are not the barometer to determine that.

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

No disrespect, but media credentials are super easy to get and are the lowest barometer of identifying someone as a real reporter.  Start a blog and get some followers and you can get the same media credentials...and you can buy your followers.  Hell, my network I started gets media credentials all the time and we haven't even launched the network yet.  

That being said, I have no frame of reference to claim this guy in question is or is not a "real" reporter...just pointing out media credentials are not the barometer to determine that.

Mark has been around for quite a number of years, so I'll stick with calling him a reporter.