Bills' OTAs Week 2 (May 29-31) - Practice Open to the Media on Thursday

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

Kelvin making it look so easy that he can't be bothered to get that 2nd foot in bounds? :pirate:

I was just going to say....  Love the 1 handed grab, but gotta keep that 2nd foot in!  I guess it's only May, he has some time to practice that part haha

...POOR GUY........

Wyatt Teller's Taco Bell binges are probably over as he begins his Buffalo Bills career

Sal Maiorana, @salmaiorana Published 10:30 a.m. ET May 31, 2018

ORCHARD PARK — There was some playful banter that went on at the conclusion of the 2018 NFL Draft when Buffalo Bills general manager Brandon Beane was informed of a comment made to reporters on a conference call by his fifth-round pick, Wyatt Teller.

The Virginia Tech offensive lineman said he was going to celebrate being given a chance by Buffalo to play in the NFL by going to Taco Bell and chowing down eight beefy Fritos burritos which, according to a Virginia Tech football message board, was a rather common occurrence for him during his days in Blacksburg, Virginia.

Beane laughed and said, “Whatever it takes, as long as he can play on Sunday and be an effective player, he can do what he wants.”

9 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Appreciate all you do on these boards 26.  I know I was over the top on many occasions last year because I just wasn't a fan of Tyrod as QB and Dareus pissed me off over the last few years.  He used to be my favorite player on the Bills so I guess you could say I was scorned by his drop off in production.  

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Appreciate all you do on these boards 26.  I know I was over the top on many occasions last year because I just wasn't a fan of Tyrod as QB and Dareus pissed me off over the last few years.  He used to be my favorite player on the Bills so I guess you could say I was scorned by his drop off in production.  

Thanks. That's all in the rear view mirror.  On to the new year with a better future let us hope. :beer:

15 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...POOR GUY........

Wyatt Teller's Taco Bell binges are probably over as he begins his Buffalo Bills career

Sal Maiorana, @salmaiorana Published 10:30 a.m. ET May 31, 2018

ORCHARD PARK — There was some playful banter that went on at the conclusion of the 2018 NFL Draft when Buffalo Bills general manager Brandon Beane was informed of a comment made to reporters on a conference call by his fifth-round pick, Wyatt Teller.

The Virginia Tech offensive lineman said he was going to celebrate being given a chance by Buffalo to play in the NFL by going to Taco Bell and chowing down eight beefy Fritos burritos which, according to a Virginia Tech football message board, was a rather common occurrence for him during his days in Blacksburg, Virginia.

Beane laughed and said, “Whatever it takes, as long as he can play on Sunday and be an effective player, he can do what he wants.”

Damn right! Only Mighty Taco from now on.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Bills OC Brian Daboll's scheme to 'change,' 'evolve' based on player strengths

So much of the Buffalo Bills’ offensive woes last season stemmed from the unfit, prearranged marriage between offensive coordinator Rick Dennison and quarterback Tyrod Taylor. It was apparent early in the season that Dennison’s zone running scheme and short-passing attack handcuffed the offense. More so, the scheme didn’t mesh well with the personnel and offered little change. Confirmation came in a dismal playoff effort in Jacksonville.

Enter new offensive coordinator Brian Daboll, fresh off a National Championship where he saw his head coach bench starting quarterback Jalen Hurts en route to victory. The former Alabama coordinator also experienced success in New England, where, arguably, no organization makes better in-game adjustments. While speaking to the media on Thursday, Daboll confirmed that his offense is dynamic, ever-changing and constantly open for improvements.
  • Like (+1) 1