Matt Leinart from the Buffalo Bills marries actress Josie Loren is an actual Google headline right now

holla83

5 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

That might have been the worst article I've ever read. Like a 12 year old girl wrote it.

You're not far off:

BridgetHill-200x200.jpg

Bridget Hill

I'm a Communications Studies student at UCLA and I love to write in my preferred niche: celebrity news and viral stories. I've been writing for other blogs for some time and decided to join Celebrity Insider to contribute celebrity news for a publication that posts more regularly, and more varied copy.

Edited by Jon in Pasadena

7 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Calling him a Bill is like calling Bruce a Redskin.

Bruce Smith played four seasons for Washington and is among their top 10 all-time career sack leaders.

Matt Leinart chewed a few plugs of tobacco and managed to avoid slipping on a mat in training camp but got cut anyway, because he sucks at playing QB.

Media make mistakes and rarely correct them.  Standards of editors have gone way down.

http://www.niagara-gazette.com/sports/buffalo_bills/bills-earn-a-b-minus/article_799d4ec3-7b85-554f-a285-20c1d22a7cc4.html

Rounding out the draft for the Bills were wide receivers Ray-Ray McCloud and Austin Proehl. McCloud was one of the return-men on Clemson’s 2016 National Championship team, while Proehl is the son of former NFL receiver and current Bills’ receivers coach Ricky Proehl.

No Ricky Proehl is NOT a WR

22. Cornelius Bennett
Buffalo Bills, 1987-1995; Atlanta Falcons, 1996-1998; Indianapolis Colts, 1999-2000
» Voted to five Pro Bowls, First Team All-Pro once
» Recorded 71.5 career sacks
» Enshrined into the Pro Football Hall of Fame

No Cornelius Bennett is not in the Pro Football Hall of Fame,  he is in the College Football Hall of Fame

11 hours ago, Jon in Pasadena said:

Bruce Smith played four seasons for Washington and is among their top 10 all-time career sack leaders.

Matt Leinart chewed a few plugs of tobacco and managed to avoid slipping on a mat in training camp but got cut anyway, because he sucks at playing QB.

I know but he is a Buffalo Bill and Matt Leinart is a Cardinal.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Jon in Pasadena said:

You're not far off:

BridgetHill-200x200.jpg

Bridget Hill

I'm a Communications Studies student at UCLA and I love to write in my preferred niche: celebrity news and viral stories. I've been writing for other blogs for some time and decided to join Celebrity Insider to contribute celebrity news for a publication that posts more regularly, and more varied copy.

I got her preferred niche right here.