Mixed Couple TV Commercials

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

It’s because that is what life is today.  

My daughter in law is Hatian. 

Some people would call it the blackening of America.  

Most accept is as a life.  We are all children of god.  

Yes.  You're all my children. I bless you.  Worship me.

23 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I've noticed it too. And now I'm noticing more gay couples in commercials.....

Delta Airlines, about the 25 second mark of this commercial, one man is leaving while the other sleeps

https://ispot.tv/a/Acw1

Visit Vegas...

I will buy anything to support lesbians. But only pretty ones who are hot 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Yes.  You're all my children. I bless you.  Worship me.

I will buy anything to support lesbians. But only pretty ones who are hot 

It's ok to get "between" them but not between them. Know the difference. Come to think of it, why do you care? You're an elderly Viet Kong woman with fur.

5 hours ago, njbuff said:

I don't have a daughter, but I wouldn't know how I would react to a daughter being in a same sex relationship.

I would hope that I wouldn't be a total piece of crap about it and just be happy for my daughter.

I guess I would have to be put in that situation to truly find out if I am a homophobic scumbag or not.

Well, one benefit should be that you don’t have to worry about her getting pregnant with some dirt bag boyfriend. 

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:47 PM, 3rdnlng said:

This is not a complaint but an observation. A couple of decades ago this was not even on the radar of the marketing gurus. Recently I have noticed a flood of tv commercials that have mixed couples in them. I don't approve or disapprove because I really don't care but I question the reason why? Can anyone explain the thinking behind this?

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:09 PM, keepthefaith said:

PC and inclusiveness.   Attempts to appeal to wider audience while being socially hip.  Libs dominate the ad agency industry too. 

:lol: Maybe because it's what the U.S. actually looks like!... Lily-white, mom and apple pie American images are history. -Get used to it.

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:47 AM, 3rdnlng said:

The amount of interracial couples in tv commercials is many times the amount in actuality.

PWHAT? -That statement makes zero sense! -There's no data indicating that an actual ratio exists (or should exist) between TV mixed couples and real mixed couples.

You sound like you're experiencing a mixture of shock and denial... If these types of relationships bruise your sensibilities, you should avoid all major metropolitan areas.

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

PWHAT? -That statement makes zero sense! -There's no data indicating that an actual ratio exists (or should exist) between TV mixed couples and real mixed couples.

You sound like you're experiencing a mixture of shock and denial... If these types of relationships bruise your sensibilities, you should avoid all major metropolitan areas.

Out of all the responses you are the only person to take this avenue.

over your head.png

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

The simple fact that both sets exist indicates that there is a ratio between those two sets, moron.  

The amount of interracial couples in tv commercials is many times the amount in actuality.

How many commercials have you seen this phenomenon in?  Even if it's 500 (and it's not) There are many, many, times more than 500 interracial couples in the U.S. I promise you.

Just retract it.... It's the stupid, moronic, statement of a racist daydreamer. 

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

The simple fact that both sets exist indicates that there is a ratio between those two sets, moron.  

I said an ACTUAL ratio, you nitwit... REAL numbers... Not ones made up in the heads of Nazi dipsh_ts like you and 3rd....

12 minutes ago, #34fan said:

How many commercials have you seen this phenomenon in?  Even if it's 500 (and it's not) There are many, many, times more than 500 interracial couples in the U.S. I promise you.

I said an ACTUAL ratio, you nitwit... REAL numbers... Not ones made up in the heads of Nazi dipsh_ts like you and 3rd....

You are wrong in so many ways that to argue with you would be like agreeing to argue with a night crawler. You are truly a dumbphuck.

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:04 PM, 3rdnlng said:

or are the marketing gurus pushing an agenda?

Yah... The Pegulas are a mixed race couple who are always on TV. -They must be liberals pushing some agenda. :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You are wrong in so many ways that to argue with you would be like agreeing to argue with a night crawler. You are truly a dumbphuck.

I'm just trying to figure out wtf you're talking  about... Oh wait! -I see you are too :lol:... Better formed ideas.. -Try it sometime.

Do you really not see how this statement CANNOT be true?

6 hours ago, #34fan said:

Yah... The Pegulas are a mixed race couple who are always on TV. -They must be liberals pushing some agenda. :rolleyes:

I'm just trying to figure out wtf you're talking  about... Oh wait! -I see you are too :lol:... Better formed ideas.. -Try it sometime.

Do you really not see how this statement CANNOT be true?

You are the only person in this thread that has claimed that the OP is racist. You had to twist your logic into a pretzel to do it though. I'm not going to argue with stupid statements that you have made like this one: "How many commercials have you seen this phenomenon in?  Even if it's 500 (and it's not) There are many, many, times more than 500 interracial couples in the U.S. I promise you." This is why you are a dumbphuck.

On 5/25/2018 at 3:49 PM, Just Jack said:

I've noticed it too. And now I'm noticing more gay couples in commercials.....

Delta Airlines, about the 25 second mark of this commercial, one man is leaving while the other sleeps

https://ispot.tv/a/Acw1

Visit Vegas...

Who knew being a lesbian would be so much fun?

11 hours ago, #34fan said:

You don't know what "actual" means, do you?

Or "Nazi," for that matter.  Please explain how I'm a Nazi.