Happy Mother's Day Y'All

Guys, give poor gator a break for his stupidity. Do you not know that Saturday he's consumed not only with his potty training but he has a shoe tying class too? Get him on Tuesdays when all he has is a short ass wiping instruction.

• Haha (+1) 1

If you want to have fun with a parody account, check out this: Sen Anita Hawkins.

Her videos are funny, because they're kinda true.

"I Was Honored To March For Women's Rights As Far Away From That Woman Wearing A Giant Vagina Suit As Possible"

"Anyone Questioning My Support Of Israel By Citing My Time As A PLO Guerilla Need Only Look At My Years Of Service In The IDF"

"I Understand The Plight Of Hardworking Americans Because My Husband Is A Dust Bowl Era Okie"

5 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Remember you're talking to the same guy who gets a chuckle at the thought of 4 dead Americans

And you are the idiot who says he didn't vote for Trump but makes posts celebrating his victory like he is your man. Eat sh it 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And you are the idiot who says he didn't vote for Trump but makes posts celebrating his victory like he is your man. Eat sh it 

You need to be careful what you say to people, for your own survival.

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's not Trump's victory that I celebrate.  It is the defeat of Hiliary Clinton and the Establishment that I cherish

That and I enjoy getting snowflakes all wound up

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

It's not Trump's victory that I celebrate.  It is the defeat of Hiliary Clinton and the Establishment that I cherish

You've got to admit though that as far as what Trump is doing it's been a pretty good job.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You've got to admit though that as far as what Trump is doing it's been a pretty good job.

Considering The Narrative was that Gays would be rounded up into concentration camps, Hispanics would be deported en masse, Slavery would be restored, and Trump would start a thermonuclear war; I would argue if we apply Progressive's own expectations that the Trump administration has been a resounding period of peace and prosperity

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

So Trump's your hero for defeating the evil ones or something 

--all y'all? 

42 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

--all y'all? 

Rod-break-four.jpg.b4dc2f89ed752243a099e

55 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

No one has pointed out it's all y'all.

Not y'all

Big difference

City !@#$

il_340x270.1151539299_rohj.jpg?version=0

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

--all y'all? 

Trump didn't defeat anyone.  Hillary lost, because she was the worst candidate in history.

• Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Trump didn't defeat anyone.  Hillary lost, because she was the worst candidate in history.

True.  So true. A good candidate, business person blows sunshine up their voters/customer's azz. Hillary goes & blows an enema up it.:lol:

A viable candidate does not question the morality of people who claim to be "good" (ie: Basket of Deplorables comment) but are really not good people.

That will burn a candidate eveytime.  Most people do not have the ability to look inward, be self-reflecting.  Most people will simply vote the opposite way when told theyare bad... Especially a person  with Hillary's track record. Most people dig in instead of looking in.

A blind squirrel finds a nut and that squirrel is Hillary.  Go figure. Nice historical timing.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois