Saints lose Ingram 4 games due to PED

13 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Year 3 was short on carries but about 5 YPC and year 4 was just shy of 1000 yards with 9 tds.

hes really come into his own but the saints system can be a tough one for backs to maximize their potential in 

Ingram has been a good player since 2013. He’s also a good community guy and a likable person. I was pretty bummed when I saw this today. 

2 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Year 3 was short on carries but about 5 YPC and year 4 was just shy of 1000 yards with 9 tds.

hes really come into his own but the saints system can be a tough one for backs to maximize their potential in 

It's just a different Ingram these days.  You can see a difference in his play.  

....perfect timing to ask for a new deal.......

Report: Suspended Saint Mark Ingram wants a new contract

Posted by Michael David Smith on May 8, 2018, 4:29 PM EDT

Saints running back Mark Ingram has been suspended for four games for violating the league’s PED policy, which is a curious time to ask for a pay raise. But that’s apparently what Ingram is doing.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports that Ingram wants a new contract and will not participate in any of the Saints’ voluntary offseason work. Rapoport also suggested the Saints may have talked about trading Ingram.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....perfect timing to ask for a new deal.......

Report: Suspended Saint Mark Ingram wants a new contract

Posted by Michael David Smith on May 8, 2018, 4:29 PM EDT

Saints running back Mark Ingram has been suspended for four games for violating the league’s PED policy, which is a curious time to ask for a pay raise. But that’s apparently what Ingram is doing.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports that Ingram wants a new contract and will not participate in any of the Saints’ voluntary offseason work. Rapoport also suggested the Saints may have talked about trading Ingram.

Classic move.   

Is this the Brady method?   Get a renegotiation to have the "lost" money from the 4 games redistributed?  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Classic move.   

Is this the Brady method?   Get a renegotiation to have the "lost" money from the 4 games redistributed?  

Of course not, it’s called 4D chess; taught at elite academic institutions. The Harvard of the SEC, if you will. 

200w.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I actually think this could be bad.  He’s best splitting the load. I worry about him getting too many carries.

Certainly cannot count that out as a possibility. Fortunately, they drafted a smaller HB in the later rounds to help do some of the things Kamara does.