Brady plans to play at least two more years

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Apparently you are

were you at the BBMB?  and have an avatar of 

Image result for soda popinski

My old avatar was just his face.   not the whole body.  and it had a red background.  But the picture I uploaded now is my son holding a kinfish in Marathon from last year.   I never look back it distracts from the now.   I'm the original from the BBMB.  Accept no substitute. 

wait it may have been his full body but not standing at an angle, he was facing head on. 

Edited by Soda Popinski

Just now, Soda Popinski said:

My old avatar was just his face.   not the whole body.  and it had a red background.  But the picture I uploaded now is my son holding a kinfish in Marathon from last year.   I never look back it distracts from the now.   I'm the original from the BBMB.  Accept no substitute. 

Well then not an impostor   WELCOME

Image result for sodapopinski

We were all wondering where you went to.  

the majority of exiles kept the same names, I for one changed it.  

some were banned here in 3 months time.   

Well then not an impostor   WELCOME

Image result for sodapopinski

We were all wondering where you went to.  

Been on Reddit in purgatory.   It's not bad over there but i didn't know about this place until yesterday.   I've seen Teef and TWSS on here, BadLandsMeanie, I was wondering if WallsofJerico13 made it over here.   Saw Stuvian around here too.  Good to see some of the old posters. 

7 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

Been on Reddit in purgatory.   It's not bad over there but i didn't know about this place until yesterday.   I've seen Teef and TWSS on here, BadLandsMeanie, I was wondering if WallsofJerico13 made it over here.   Saw Stuvian around here too.  Good to see some of the old posters. 

Don't recall WallsofJerico13 

Royals with Cheese (Teefs bets buddy) John from Hemet now Riverside, Transplant, Buffalo Barbarian, 

jm2009 was banned in under 3 months 

hint - I'm a "Bills Fan" that lives in "NOVA"   if that rings a bell.   

Royals with Cheese (Teefs bets buddy) John from Hemet now Riverside, Transplant, Buffalo Barbarian, 

NICE!    jm2009  *takes long slow drag off a ciggy*.    there's a name I haven't heard in a while...

There is a fun and frivolity section called Off The Wall

You might find a reference to the BBMB refugees here 

Funniest thread ever on TBD?

on the second page

The first “BBMB Refugee Registry” thread was pretty good. Jauronimo had all the “refugees” itemizing their pedigree. 

Some real classics 

Someone Start New Buffalo Bills Message Board

I love this forum

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2018 at 8:53 AM, Epstein's Mother said:

Manning and Elway were 2 of lucky ones that got to go out on top.  For most QB's in their late 30's and early 40's the game quits them before they quit the game.

Rich Gannon one of my favorite stories

On 5/3/2018 at 2:51 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

JM got banned?

Can't imagine why.

• Haha (+1) 1

Source: Brady absent for start of Pats' OTAs

Hmmmm   Still very interesting 

Quarterback Tom Brady will not be at the opening of the New England Patriots' organized team activities on Monday, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter

Brady regularly has participated in the Patriots' voluntary OTAs in the past. He has skipped all of the team's offseason program so far this season.

Brady, 40, previously explained his decision to miss earlier portions of the offseason program as being based on family while also helping him be "really rejuvenated" for the 2018 season. Offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels noted on May 11 that the coaches would like all players at the workouts but that they understood the quarterback's decision because the sessions are voluntary.

Is Joshy stepping up to become the #1?