Bills UDFA signings & Rookie minicamp invitees

On 4/29/2018 at 8:25 PM, Last Guy on the Bench said:

He threw 14 passes in the Chargers game, 5 of them to the Chargers.

Yep - my bad. Got my massacres confused.

Officially in Saints massacre:

Passing      
Player Tm Cmp Att Yds TD Int Sk Yds Lng Rate                      
Tyrod Taylor BUF 9 18 56 0 1 2 6 9 33.6                      
Nathan Peterman BUF 7 10 79 1 0 0 0 21 126.7

On May 2, 2018 at 2:05 PM, Wayne Arnold said:

This is an awful take.

Almost as bad as the poster who compared Allen's tweets to Russ Brandon's indiscretions in the locked Russ thread. Not quite as bad, but in the same ballpark.

Tell me someone didn't actually post that?  Jeepers.

On 4/28/2018 at 7:34 PM, horned dogs said:

I know this is “old” but I just read it. How on Earth is 14 catches second on team for WR’s?! Doesn’t Bama throw the ball more than that?

“Though his numbers last season weren't great by any means, Foster started 13 of Alabama's 14 games and was tied for second on the team among wide receivers with 14 catches”

On 5/2/2018 at 5:59 PM, MrEpsYtown said:

Gotcha. I think NFL teams will find ways to force the quarterback to run the ball and cover the pass. As a high school coach, we find ways to force the quarterback to do what we want him to do. It is t hard to figure out who the key is is. The defense can dictate the action and even bait the quarterback into making bad throws. Our strategy though is to smash the quarterbacks face in every chance we get. As we saw with the zone read, it takes the NFL a year or two, but I don't think is going to be an effective scheme in the NFL going forward. I do think it is a nice wrinkle to have. 

Thats why I only ran the Veer ?

• Like (+1) 1

undrafted-rookie-free-agents-2018.png
After the NFL draft, Brandon Beane and company wasted no time in recruiting 12 more players to the roster. All of those undrafted rookies officially signed with the club on Friday as they arrived for rookie minicamp this weekend. Here's a quick look at each of the undrafted