Pierson Prioleau gone

VABills

And I can't imagine cutting PP saved us that much cap space.

274475[/snapback]

Actually if I recall he had a cap number of $1.25 mil, and I think by cutting him we save approx. $850K or something like that. Neufeld would be resigned for less than the vet min, I'd imagine.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!  I thought that Peerless Price was cut!  Prioleau I figured was a goner, I just didn't know why it wasn't as soon as FA started.

As for the reports on JP, opinions vary.  I'm sure your friend didn't predict Brady or Delhomme.

274479[/snapback]

He predicted Joe Gibbs was coming out of retirement and Williams would be the DC in Wash, which was what got my attention to start believing him. :w00t: Also I think the Williams and the cronies he brought here are were he gets Bills info.

This wasn't a big suprise....frankly I am suprised to see Wire still on the books....

274539[/snapback]

Give it time...give it time. And no way did TD release Pierson to make room for Neufeld...a 4th string TE's salary is, I'm guessing somewhere in the neighborhood of 500K. TD has someone in mind.

Well, let me be the first to offer up the unofficial Bills fan See-Ya-Later Salute:

"Good-bye Mr. One-pick-in-80-games! Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out of town, you worthless piece of crap garbage, and while you're on your way out, how about dropping off some of that money you stole from Ralph for your pathetic, worthless, moronic, Wonderlic-impaired performance on the field. I hope you spend the rest of your time chasing Flutie passes in the CFL!"

That should just about cover everything, no? :w00t:

Well, let me be the first to offer up the unofficial Bills fan See-Ya-Later Salute:

"Good-bye Mr. One-pick-in-80-games! Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out of town, you worthless piece of crap garbage, and while you're on your way out, how about dropping off some of that money you stole from Ralph for your pathetic, worthless, moronic, Wonderlic-impaired performance on the field. I hope you spend the rest of your time chasing Flutie passes in the CFL!"

That should just about cover everything, no? :w00t:

274546[/snapback]

I'll miss PP's play on special teams. He was also one of the few bright spots on defense his first season with the team. He was a classy veteran who played the game the right way, even though his performance in the regular defense after that first season wasn't stellar.

This wasn't a big suprise....frankly I am suprised to see Wire still on the books....

274539[/snapback]

Excactly. Why not cut Wire also? At least PP could still lay a hit when needed. I don't know what happened to Wire after his rookie year

I can see Josh Reed being shown the door. It would be a reasonable cap savings for a underachiever. If Sam Aiken so much as flounders and this position isn't drafted, then give Drew Haddad a whirl for a 3rd WR. I had a short phone conversation with him thru a family member who knows him. I was impressed with how intelligent the dude was.

Anybody have a prediction and/or a replacement?