Mayfield & Ward or Allen & Edmunds?

3 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

I tell ya what... the Bills drafted both of them later, but I like our combo better. Well done McBeane!

edit on the autocorrect lol

Baker was my guy, so I would lean Baker and Ward only on that fact.  But I do love getting both Allen and Edmunds and think Beane is genius.  Honestly our combo is better because we needed a LB more than a DB.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

We picked the wrong Josh IMO but I'm over it.  Here's to hoping Allen pans out.  Edmounds is a stud tho.  

Rosen can win for us now...Allen for the long term....Allen is more a McDermott kind of guy....THe problem is that with the line that we have it would have been difficult for Rosen to come here and win straight....

35 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Baker was my guy, so I would lean Baker and Ward only on that fact.  But I do love getting both Allen and Edmunds and think Beane is genius.  Honestly our combo is better because we needed a LB more than a DB.

The truth is, IMHO, this draft class is fairly mediocre and there are only about 15 or so true 1st round caliber guys - and Beane managed to draft two of them.

• Thank you (+1) 1