Bills Are Trading Up Folks

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

25 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Rosen, then Darnold or Mayfield, then Allen, then Jackson or Rudolph. 

I dont think any of them are more than 50-50 to be franchise guys you're happy with. I think Jackson and Rudolph are maybe 40-60. So I really wouldn't mind getting one of them at 12 and keeping the other picks. I think because we have so many holes, I don't want them to trade away next years number one. 

I like Darnold a lot but I think he's going to be a fumbling machine in the Mark Sanchez class. Mayfield is a huge gamble but he could be a star. 

If they absolutely love a guy, any of them, and it's fairly consensus between Beane, McD and the scouts, then they should go get him whatever it takes. I just doubt they love anyone that much. My hope is Rosen lasts through 5 or so and then we smartly move up to the right spot without giving away the farm. We absolutely suck at OL, WR, LB and QB right now. That's a lot of holes. Rosen, who is my choice, would likely get killed behind this line as he's the least mobile and our WR are not getting separation. So I don't expect any QB we draft to play well as a rookie and we won't know for about two years. 

It's a 12-15 year proposition if the QB is good, Dog. I'm surprised that you're a "fill the holes" guy--you and Bucky G!

21 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

It's a 12-15 year proposition if the QB is good, Dog. I'm surprised that you're a "fill the holes" guy--you and Bucky G!

I did say if they have a guy they love go get him no matter what. Why would anyone give up the farm for a guy they aren't absolutely in love with. If it were me, I would try to get Rosen and willing to part with a lot to get him. I wouldn't do that for Allen or Mayfield or Darnold. If they really love the guy, I'm all in favor. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I did say if they have a guy they love go get him no matter what. Why would anyone give up the farm for a guy they aren't absolutely in love with. If it were me, I would try to get Rosen and willing to part with a lot to get him. I wouldn't do that for Allen or Mayfield or Darnold. If they really love the guy, I'm all in favor. 

I feel that way about Darnold. We'll know soon enough. 

39 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

As if we need another J Rosen in our life?

• Haha (+1) 2