Best and worst case scenario

Since @TOboy was being such a jerk to you, I’ll answer this one.

worst case = “filling holes” only to have a draft a QB like Rudolph in the 2nd or Laulette/White/Falk in rounds 2-4.

best case = trade a few picks up to #6 or #7 to draft a top QB, while managing to keep #22 and have someone of a normal draft.  

Of course, if the Bills top QB makes it to #2, I think you have to take a huge chance and try to get him

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

*whining

1 minute ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Best case: drafting a franchise quarterback

Worst case: drafting a bunch of bums

Would you consider Mason Rudolph to be a franchise QB?  Because I don’t think he’ll be one.  

5 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Would you consider Mason Rudolph to be a franchise QB?  Because I don’t think he’ll be one.  

I dont believe Rudolph is a "franchise" guy either. I do believe he can become a top half qb for a handful of seasons if developed properly.

To me drafting is basically hiring employees, if youre interviewing a person they have the qualifications to be hired and what you're really looking for is the right fit.

I think a lot of teams don't do right by the player and draft based purely on skill/athleticism and hope they fit rather than taking the time to find the right fit

5 minutes ago, Buff76ers said:

Sorry about that, can you tell me what pages those other 5 threads are on? 

Probably referring to the fact that every topic ends up boiling down to this thread one way or the other

But who cares its draft day and everyone is EXCITED and trying to kill time before the draft starts

Only 8 hours to go woooooooo!