Sal C. has it right!

1 hour ago, horned dogs said:

http://www.wgr550.com/articles/opinion/capaccio-mock-draft-no-3-final-2018-mock-draft

I thought of doing my own mock, but no need to, Sal Capaccio has it right!

I've felt for some time it goes:

1Darnold-Cle, 2Barkley-NYG, 3Mayfield-NYJ, 4Rosen- Buff, 5Chubb-Den

Cleveland decides everything.  If they go mayfield then I think we don’t move or get a QB that can start this season.

If they go Darnold or Allen, Bills can probably get to Rosen. 

26 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Cleveland decides everything.  If they go mayfield then I think we don’t move or get a QB that can start this season.

If they go Darnold or Allen, Bills can probably get to Rosen. 

The Giants have a big say at 2. If they don't take a QB (which a lot of people don't believe they will).

1 hour ago, horned dogs said:

http://www.wgr550.com/articles/opinion/capaccio-mock-draft-no-3-final-2018-mock-draft

I thought of doing my own mock, but no need to, Sal Capaccio has it right!

I've felt for some time it goes:

1Darnold-Cle, 2Barkley-NYG, 3Mayfield-NYJ, 4Rosen- Buff, 5Chubb-Den

I have a growing feeling that those who want someone other than Allen are in for a big letdown. I honestly believe now that the Giants are taking a quarterback at #2. Mayfield,Darnold and Rosen may very well be off the board in first three picks. Do the Bills trade up for someone other than those three. I wouldn't if it costs much. Wait and see if you can get someone at #12 or maybe move up only a spot or two for someone.

Just now, Radar said:

I have a growing feeling that those who want someone other than Allen are in for a big letdown. I honestly believe now that the Giants are taking a quarterback at #2. Mayfield,Darnold and Rosen may very well be off the board in first three picks. Do the Bills trade up for someone other than those three. I wouldn't if it costs much. Wait and see if you can get someone at #12 or maybe move up only a spot or two for someone.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree at this point. Can't wait for the draft to start. Go Bills!

2 minutes ago, horned dogs said:

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree at this point. Can't wait for the draft to start. Go Bills!

Hey, I hope you're right and get Rosen. I'm thinking more and more that the Giants will go quarterback if the guy they like is available, say Darnold. Eli is 38 and has not been stellar for a few years. Barkley is a great talent but Giants know they need to find Eli's replacement soon. Again hope I'm wrong.