"I am Shaquem Griffin"

KDIGGZ

I really don't see how this guy can play in the NFL. You know what his team will think every time he misses a tackle though. I actually found the the ESPN piece to be very exploitive. Now he represents every handicapped person in the country?

Edited by Wagon Circler

If I was the Bills GM I would be taking him in the 5th or 6th round 

if you told me 10 years ago there would be a LBr prospect missing his hand I would say 0% chance

this kid made me a BILLIEVER of him. I have no doubt at worst he will be a special teams demon and I think he can become a WILL with time. He is talented and you can’t teach his heart

6 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

I really don't see how this guy can play in the NFL. You know what his team will think every time he misses a tackle though. I actually found the the ESPN piece to be very exploitive. Now he represents every handicapped person in the country?

I don’t see how it’s any different from Pierre Paul. Have you watched him play? 

At the combine he was catching as well as many of the other linebackers. 

34 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

I saw this on ESPN...be awesome if somebody gave him a shot in the late rounds.You won't have to test this kids heart and desire,that's for sure.

If?  Late Rounds?  He is definitely getting drafted and I would be shocked if were after the 4th round. 

29 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

You never watched him play at UCF then.  He was all over the field, making all the tackles.  Even managed 3 picks.  With proper technique you don't need a hand to tackle.  You've been watching Preston Brown for too long.  Proper tackling is wrapping up with the arms.

Edited by Mark80
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mark80 said:

If?  Late Rounds?  He is definitely getting drafted and I would be shocked if were after the 4th round. 

Beane seemed to think he'd be drafted in the later rounds

1 minute ago, GG said:

Beane seemed to think he'd be drafted in the later rounds

Hopefully so people pass on him and he can take him in the 3rd/4th.  Lord knows we need LB help.

Edited by Mark80

I will admit I am biased. I watched every UCF game this year, but I would be shocked if he doesn't get drafted.  Wouldn't surprise me to see Seattle take him as they already have his brother and seeing Pete C.'s reaction to him at the combine.

Edited by Lagoon Blues